Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk Cum Cashiers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Clerk Cum Cashiers Job on or before 4/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB)
Vacancy Name : Clerk Cum Cashiers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.7,200-19,300/- p.m
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) , Kerala
Detail of Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) Clerk Cum Cashiers Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification – Only candidates who have graduated from the colleges selected by the Bank (see item no. 14 below) will be considered.
- Upper Age Limit – 24 years as on 31.03.2015.
- Emoluments Selected candidates will be appointed as Probationary Clerk-cum-Cashier on the bank’s existing terms and conditions on probation for a period of one year. The bank reserves the right to extend the period of probation for any further period/s or to terminate the service even during the period of probation without any notice and assigning any reason whatsoever. On successful completion of probation period they will be confirmed as Clerk-cum-Cashiers in the Bank. During the period of probation they will be eligible for emoluments as applicable to clerical staff of the bank, which is currently, 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300, as per IBA wage settlement scheme, which is likely to be revised shortly. At the present rate of DA, starting total emoluments will be around Rs.18000/- per month. In addition to this the employee will be entitled to various perquisites like medical expenses, concessional loans, LFC etc.
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
- Candidates in General category – Rs.300/-
- Candidates in SC/ST category – Rs.150/-
Application fee shall be paid only after getting the unique Registration Number from our website www.csb.co.in after submission of the online application.
The fee should be remitted to the following account
- Name of the Account : Campus Recruitment 2015
- Name of the Bank : The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
- Branch : College Road, Thrissur, 680020
- Account Number : 0231-02805353-195005
- Type of Account : Current Account
- IFSC Code : CSBK0000231
Selection Procedure for Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) – Clerk Cum Cashiers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/6/2015.
- Selection will be based on Test, Group Discussion/ Essay Writing and a Personal Interview A) Online Test Test centres and date of online test will be intimated to the applicants through the admit card/publication in Bank’s website. While appearing for the online test, candidates should bring the following. i. Admit Card with Photo pasted ii. Counterfoil of the Cash Challan (in case of fees payment at CSB branch)/ UTR number for RTGS/NEFT (in case of fees payment through other Banks) iii. Copy of valid Identity Card (self attested) Admit Card and copy of Identity Card (self attested) wil have to be handed over to the invigilators. The online test will comprise of questions on the following:- a) General Knowledge/Awareness b) Quantitative Aptitude/ mathematics c) General Intelligence (test of reasoning) d) English Language and e) Computer Knowledge Duration of test will be of 120 minutes. Wrong answers will carry negative marks of 0.25. Only those candidates who come out successful in the test will be allowed to take part in the next stage of the recruitment process viz. group discussion/ written test and interview. Result of online test will be published in our website within two days from the date of the test. B) Group Discussion/ Written test & Interview Candidates who are successful in the online test (who score minimum marks prescribed by the Bank) will be called for a Group Discussion/ Written Test and Personal Interview. Date and venue will be intimated through applicant’s email/ publication in the website (www.csb.co.in)
How to apply for Clerk Cum Cashiers Vacancy in Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) :
- Selected candidates, as far as possible, will be posted in the branches/ offices located within their home districts (district of permanent residence) in Kerala, as shown in their online application for appointment. Request for transfer outside their respective districts will not be considered. However the bank will have the liberty to transfer the clerks to any branch/ office of the bank.
- Reservation for SC/ST candidates as per guidelines of Government of India/RBI
- Application as per the format given in our website www.csb.co.in. Campus Recruitment of Clerk-cum-Cashiers (Kerala) should be submitted online. No other mode of application will be accepted. Application received manually by post will not be considered.
- Eligible candidates should have valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results in order to receive the call letter/interview advices/other updates.
- Applications which are incomplete and those received after the last date are liable to be rejected without any notice or intimation.
- Before applying online, please ensure that you fulfill the stipulations regarding eligibility and age mentioned above. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that the Bank has finally accepted his/her candidature.
- Bank reserves the right to make any modifications in the terms and conditions or change/ cancel the recruitment process at any stage without any notice and shall not be liable for any such change/ cancellation. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.csb.co.in for regular updates and details.
- If you are not eligible, or in the event of the particulars furnished in the application being false/ fabricated, your candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the selection process.
- Selected candidates shall execute an agreement to serve the bank for a minimum period of five years (including period of probation) and in the event of leaving the bank before expiry of the said period to pay an amount of Rs.1.00 lakh (Rupees One lakh only). The originals of the certificates in respect of their educational qualifications will be collected at the time of his /her joining the bank and kept with the bank till the expiry of the period of agreement / date of relief from the service, whichever is earlier.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The jurisdiction for any legal action in respect of this recruitment will be at Thrissur, Kerala
- Candidate’s admission to the test/ interview will be strictly provisional. The Bank may admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right upon the candidates for being called for the test and/or interview. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination, interview and selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained thereon.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/6/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016