Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer through recruitment notification – Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 04/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Officer on or before 31/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Vacancy Name :Junior Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,500-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Assam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The HOD(P&A), Cement Corporation of India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, P.O. Bokajan Cement Factory, Dist. Karbi Anglong (Assam) Pin- 782490.
Detail Of Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Junior Officer Recruitment:
Cement Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprises), Bokajan Cement Factory, District Karbi Anglong, Assam, P.O. – Bokajan C.F.-782490 invites applications from eligible candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following mentioned vacancies:-
- No of Post : 02 Post
- Qualification: Graduate with Inter-CA/Inter ICWA with two years experience in the line. The prescribed experience should be in Accounts, Financial and Budgetary Control, Cost Accounting and Management Reporting. Should be thoroughly conversant with computerized accounting environment. Exposure in ERP is preferred. Upper age limit 30 years.
- Salary : Rs.12500-30400
- Age Relaxation (i) The cutoff date for determining upper age limit is 01.10.2015. (ii) The upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC (noncreamy layer) candidates. As per Govt. guideline.
Selection Procedure For Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) – Junior Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Officer Vacancy in Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI):
- Interested candidates meeting the above specifications and between the age of 18 – 30 years as on 1 st October, 2015 may send their applications which should reach to us on or before 31.10.2015. The application should be strictly as per Application Format given below alongwith details of Educational qualification, Experience, with supporting documents and application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only non-refundable (and in case of SC/ST Candidates they will not be required to pay any application fee) in the shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order(IPO)/ Demand Draft (D/D) payable to Cement Corporation of India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, Bokajan. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take out a print of the application form from our website www.cementcorporation.co.in and fill up the form in capital letters and sent by ‘ordinary post’ only to the following address : To, The HOD(P&A), Cement Corporation of India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, P.O. Bokajan Cement Factory, Dist. Karbi Anglong (Assam) Pin- 782490.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply. CCI shall not be responsible for any postal delay or any loss or non delivery /delay due to any other reason. Candidates already in service in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies must apply thorough proper channel as per Govt. norms or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Application received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned. TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate for appearing in the interview/examination. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. CCI reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify alter the recruitment process if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015
Reference: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 04/2015