Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02 /15. Candidates who have completed LLM, LLB, CA, Master Degree, PG Diploma, Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 6/5/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : LLM, LLB, CA, Any Masters Degree, PG-Diploma, Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 6/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE) REGD. OFFICE: CORE-V, SCOPE COMPLEX, 7-LODHI ROAD NEW DELHI-110 003
Detail of Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Consultant Recruitment:
“Cement Corporation of India Ltd.” (CCI Ltd), A Central Public Sector Undertaking, intends to engage retired persons on fixed term contract basis as Consultants in Law & Arbitration, Finance Management, HR Management, Liasioning, Commercial and Rajbhasha for its Corporate Office at New Delhi. The candidates preferably retired from Govt./PSUs at a level of senior management, with practical experience in the respective disciplines for at least 20 yrs with maximum age limit of 70 years and well acquaint with new Government and CPSE rules, all latest statutory acts and regulations in the respective discipline may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 06.05.2015 at 2.00 PM at the above address, with complete resume and supporting documents/testimonials in original alongwith a self attested photocopy :-
- CONSULTANT – LAW & ARBITRATION
- CONSULTANT – FINANCE MANAGEMENT
- CONSULTANT – HR MANAGEMENT
- CONSULTANT – LIASION
- CONSULTANT – RAJBHASHA
- CONSULTANT – COMMERCIAL
- LAW & ARBITRATION – Preferably retired from Legal Department. of Govt./PSU at a senior management level of DGM or equivalent and having professional qualification of LLM/ LLB with at least 20 years experience in dealing with drafting/vetting of Contracts, pleading/defending legal matters at local Courts/High Courts/Supreme Court and Arbitration matters with Arbitrators and in Courts.”
- FINANCE MANAGEMENT– Preferably retired from Government /PSU at a senior management level of DGM or equivalent or above having professional qualification of CA/CMA with at least 20 years of experience in dealing with preparation of balance sheet, internal audit, costing, liaison with Government/ statutory auditors, other financial management services and to administer matters relating to BIFR, preparation of MDRS, follow up on observation of internal audit and CAG reports analysis of variances and following up with the plants for corrective action on monthly basis etc. .
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT – Preferably retired from Government /PSU at a senior management level of DGM or equivalent or above having Master Degree with Diploma in HRM/ Personnel. Management &Industrial Relations with adequate experience in HR Management at Corporate and Plant/Project level in dealing with matters relating to Formulating Personnel Policies, redressal of public grievances, VIP reference, disciplinary cases, Salary & Wage administration, liaise with Ministries, DPE guidelines, major policy issues. Retired CCI employees having the required qualification and relevant experience will have an added advantage.
- LIAISON CONSULTANT : Preferably retired person based at Delhi as Liaison Consultant on fixed term contract basis, for liaison work with various ministries and Government Departments./agencies, for its Corporate office at New Delhi. The candidates preferably retired from Government / CPSUs, well acquainted with Government rules and having qualification of Bachelor Degree with experience of liaison work and proficiency in working on computer. Retired Government employees having above qualification and relevant experience will have an added advantage.
- RAJBHASHA CONSULTANT Graduate / Post Graduate in Hindi and/or English and proficiency in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa with experience in Rajbhasha related work, acquaintance with government Rules and capable of coordinating with the Ministry/Rajbhasha Vibhag, and proficiency to work on Computer. The applicants retired from Hindi Department /Official Language Department of Government / PSUs at an Executive level will be preferred. He should also have working knowledge and experience in submission of various reports to the Ministry pertaining to Rajbhasha. Retired CCI employees having the required qualification and relevant experience will have an added advantage.
- CONSULTANT (COMMERCIAL) Preferably retired from Government / PSUs at Senior Management level at DGM or equivalent having Master in Business Management or Marketing with at least 20 years experience in the field of sales and marketing, Market research , Vendor development , Customer development and satisfaction, product set up and distribution , Logistic management , dealers network , market survey / mapping, drafting marketing manual and the like.
Selection Procedure for Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 6/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultant vacancy in Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI):
Applicants reporting time for walk-in-interview shall be strictly as per time mentioned, no late entry shall be entertained
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6/5/2015
CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE) REGD. OFFICE: CORE-V, SCOPE COMPLEX, 7-LODHI ROAD NEW DELHI-110 003
Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02 /15.