Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer/ Junior Chemist through recruitment notification – Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/ B.SC/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Engineer/ Junior Chemist on or before 18/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer/ Junior Chemist|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI), The HOD(P&A), Cement Corporation of India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, P.O. Bokajan Cement Factory, Dist. Karbi Anglong (Assam) Pin- 782490|
Detail of Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Junior Engineer/ Junior Chemist Recruitment:
Cement Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprises), Bokajan Cement Factory, District Karbi Anglong, Assam, P.O. – Bokajan C.F.-782490 invites applications from eligible candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned vacancies.
|Name of post||Grade/ Pay Scale||No. of vacancy||Job specification|
|Jr. Chemist||(W-4) 8600-20900||3 (UR)||M.Sc. with one year’s experience or B.Sc. with 3 years’ experience in Cement Industry|
|Jr. Engg.(Proce ss)/Burner||(S-1) 12500-30400||5 (UR-4, OBC-1)||Graduate in Science or Diploma in Chemical/Elect./Mech. Engg. with 2 years experience as Burner.|
Selection Procedure for Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) – Junior Engineer/ Junior Chemist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Engineer/ Junior Chemist Vacancy in Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI):
- Interested candidates meeting the above specifications and between the age of 18 to 35 as on 1 st March, 2015 may apply on or before 18.04.2015 and send their application strictly as per Application Format given below alongwith details of Educational qualification, Experience, with supporting documents and application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only nonrefundable (and in case of SC/ST Candidates they will not be required to pay any application fee) in the shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order(IPO)/ Demand Draft (D/D) payable to Cement Corporation of India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, Bokajan.
- Age Relaxation (i) The cutoff date for determining upper age limit is 01.03.2015. (ii) The upper age limit is relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC(non-creamy layer) candidates.
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take out a print of the application form from our website www.cementcorporation.co.in and fill up the form in capital letters and sent by ‘ordinary post’ only to the following address : To, The HOD(P&A), Cement Corporation of India Limited, Bokajan Cement Factory, P.O. Bokajan Cement Factory, Dist. Karbi Anglong (Assam) Pin- 782490. CCI shall not be responsible for any postal delay or any loss/delay due to any other reason. Candidates already in service in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies must apply thorough proper channel as per Govt. norms or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. Candidates applying for 2 (two) different posts must apply separately for each posts. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Application received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/04/2015
Reference: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 02/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017