Cent Bank Home Finance Limited (CBHFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary, Manager IT through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cent Bank Home Finance Limited (CBHFL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Company Secretary, Manager IT Job on or before 17/3/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cent Bank Home Finance Limited (CBHFL)
Vacancy Name : Company Secretary, Manager IT
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : BHOPAL
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/3/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : HRO Cent Bank Home Finance Limited Registered Office Central Bank of India Building 9, Arera Hills Mother Teressa Road BHOPAL – 462011
Detail of Post :
A leading and reputed housing finance co. invites application for recruitment of Company Sectretary & Manager IT at Bhopal About Us We are a leading Housing Finance company and subsidiary of Central Bank of India, jointly promoted by HUDCO, SUUTI &NHB, for more details you can refer our website www.cbhfl.com
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Location||Age|
|Company Secretary||1||Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) Candidate should possess post qualification experience of upto 7 Years in a reputed financial services organization/ Exposure in real Estates, Candidate having Housing Finance related experience will be preferred.||Bhopal.|
|Manager IT||2||Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer science / information technology B. Tech (IT) / Master of Computer Application (Pref) or M Sc Computer Science · At least 6+ years of experience in IT security. · Good Experience in Windows OS ( 2007/ Windows 7 and Windows 8 ) · Possesses knowledge in LAN and WAN technologies. · Recommendation and trouble shooting for any complex operation issue. · Documenting work and providing both written and verbal communication. · Problem solving and conflict resolution||Bhopal.|
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/3/2016.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the personal interviews and the decision of the company in this regard shall be final. Company reserves the right to call candidates for interview depending upon number of posts vacant in that particular grade.
- Before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. In case it is observed at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s),his/ her candidature will be automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for the interview. Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertaking (including Banks) should send their application through proper channel and produce a No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of interview in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- Any resulting dispute out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts at Bhopal.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit, satisfactory reports from his/her previous employer and referees. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Company.
How to apply ? :
Eligible candidates have to submit the application in the given format (Annexure –I) (Kindly type this form and submit). Last date of submission of the application will be. No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. The application super scribing “Application for the post of _______ Post Code ( )” must reach to: HRO Cent Bank Home Finance Limited Registered Office Central Bank of India Building 9, Arera Hills Mother Teressa Road BHOPAL – 462011 A non refundable application fees of Rs.500/- for Un-reserved (General) and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized /Scheduled Bank favouring “ Cent Bank Home Finance Limited ” payable at Bhopal. The candidate must write his/her full name/post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/3/2016