Cent Bank Home Finance Limited (CBHFL) invites application for the recruitment of Chief Finance Officer (CFO) with CA holders
Company name :Cent Bank Home Finance Limited (CBHFL)
Posts :Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
Qualification : CA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 21.12.2014
Details of Post :
Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
A leading and reputed housing finance co. invites application for recruitment of Chief Finance Officer at its Registered Office, Bhopal.
- Position title : Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Age: The applicant should be between 35-50 years of age.
- Location : Bhopal
- Reporting Authority : Managing Director
- Experience Minimum 10 years(post qualification) experience in overseeing financial operations including accounting and taxation matters in a medium/large financial firm, of which at least five years should have been in Senior Management positions (Deputy General Manager or equivalent or above). Prior experience as CFO in a financial firm would be desirable. Experience
- Job Responsibilities : Financial Planning and Strategy, Accounting & Taxation, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity, Developing Budget, monitoring and control.
- Qualification: A CA with minimum 10 years of post qualification experience with medium/big size organizations. Selection Procedure
- Selection Procedure Selection will be done through interview only by Interview Committee appointed by the Board
- Remuneration Remuneration will be on CTC basis and commensurate with deliverables and present drawings
SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION:
Eligible candidates have to submit the application in the given format (Annexure –A). Last date of submission of the application will be 21.12.14. No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. The application super scribing “Application for the post of _______ must reach to:
HR Department Cent Bank Home Finance Limited Registered Office Central Bank of India Building 9, Arera Hills Mother Teresa Road BHOPAL – 462011
APPLICATION FEE :
A non refundable application fee for Rs.1,000/- for Un-reserved (General) and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized /Scheduled Bank favouring “ Cent Bank Home Finance Limited ” payable at Bhopal. The candidate must write his/her full name/post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Before filling the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to educational qualifications, work experience etc. In case it is observed at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will be automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Government guidelines in respect of Reservation norms shall be followed.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criterion as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for the interview. Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertaking (including Banks) should send their application through proper channel and produce a No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of interview in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- Any resulting dispute out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts at Bhopal.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit, satisfactory reports from his/her previous employer and referees. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Company.
How to Apply
- You are required to fill the application form along with a Demand raft (DD) worth Rs. 1000/- for General category and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category in favour of Cent Bank Home Finance Limited and submit the application to our Registered Office at Central Bank of India Building, 9 Arera Hills,Mother Teresa Road, Bhopal 462011. On or before 21.12.14, the application form is attached at the end of this advertisement
- Please note that this application fee is non refundable.
- You must write your name and designation applied for, on the reverse side of DD
- You must paste your latest colour passport size photograph and sign across it.
- Applications received after expiry of application date will not be considered for recruitment.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBHFL|