Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 30/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT), Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Road, Navrangpura , Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Detail Of Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
CEPT University invites applications for the position of Full Time Assistant Professor at Faculty of Technology at CEPT University. The Faculty of Technology at CEPT University was established in 1982 to focus on issues concerning the construction, design and management of human habitat. It offers one undergraduate and five post-graduate programs in varied fields. One of the postgraduate programs offered at FT is Master of Technology in Building Energy Performance (M. Tech. BEP). This program aims at creating a cadre of professionals who understand building energy performance from first principles. Graduates from this program will be able to influence the design of buildings to save energy and solve challenging environmental problems to tackle climate change. M. Tech. BEP students learn state of the art tools to conduct simulations and assess building energy performance.
- Qualifications: Candidate should have demonstrated teaching and research experience and have the ability to work with and guide students. Candidate must have a PhD or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Building Science or a related field with a good academic recordCandidates with PhD must have taken coursework related to the area and preferably with a thesis related to building performance involving energy simulation. Candidate with Master’s degree must have taken coursework related to the area. Master’s candidates need to have at least a total of five years of work experience with three years of that using with Building Energy Simulation.Candidates must have good knowledge of whole building energy simulations with Energy Plus or DOE-2, building components simulation, and HVAC systems.Knowledge of simulation with Radiance or CFD simulation will be considered a plus.
- Responsibilities Teach building energy simulations at the M.Tech. BEP program during the monsoon and spring semestersOffer courses in the Summer Winter SchoolGuide the M.Tech. BEP students in their thesis projects as appropriateStay up-to-date with developments in the area of building energy performanceOffer elective courses as appropriate.
- Assistant Professors initially are appointed for a three-year period that may be extended for another three-year term after review. The University is open to considering candidates from any location. The remuneration is competitive and will be commensurate with the qualifications and accomplishments of the candidate.
- Preference will be given to applications received by 30 Nov 2015, although the review process will continue until the position is filled.
Selection Procedure For Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT):
Interested candidates need to answer the following questions as part of their application:Describe how you have used simulation for a real building.For the simulation tool you are familiar with, what are some of the work-arounds that you have needed to use?Explain, in detail, the process you used to set up an HVAC system in a simulation environment and the steps you had to take to make ensure it was is modeled and simulated correctly.What are the current areas for improvement in tools for whole building energy simulations? Use the simulation tool you are familiar with, to answer this question. Electronic applications are preferred and may be submitted to Swati Goyal from University Staff Office at [email protected] along with: Cover letterAnswers to the questions mentioned aboveDetailed resumeList of three referencesA copy of the last salary drawn
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/11/2015