Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dean through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Dean on or before 31/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT)
Vacancy Name :Dean
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT), Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Road, Navrangpura , Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Detail Of Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) Dean Recruitment:
CEPT University invites applications and nominations for the position of Dean of the Faculty of Technology at CEPT University. The Faculty of Technology at CEPT University is the third oldest Faculty on campus. Nurtured by accomplished engineers and technologists such as G N Tambe, S N Banker, S P Sapre, R J Shah, and C B Shah; it is widely considered to be a vital center for education and research in Technology in India. Many of its alumni are internationally recognized and distinguished academics and professionals.
- Like all the Faculties at the University, the Faculty of Technology functions as a collaborative of fulltime faculty members and highly engaged practitioners who share teaching and institutional responsibilities. The Faculty of Technology also has strong international links.
- The opportunity to lead this dynamic school of Technology in India as its Dean should be very attractive for someone who is passionate about technology education and research.
- The candidate should have a good understanding and appreciation of the practical challenges and opportunities facing construction & development technology today. The person should also have global exposure and outlook, and appreciate international quality research. Excellent leadership abilities are essential.
- The Dean will be responsible for overseeing functioning of the faculty, mentoring and supporting staff members, encouraging research and attracting the most appropriate faculty members to teach at the Faculty. The Dean will also be expected to lead a process of curriculum and pedagogy review, and nurture a space for diverse points of view to co-exist in harmony at the Faculty.
- Usually, Deans are appointed for a three-year period that may be extended for another three-year term after review. The University is open to considering candidates from any location. The remuneration is competitive and commensurate with qualification and accomplishments of the candidate.
Selection Procedure For Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) – Dean Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Dean Vacancy in Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT):
Priority consideration will be given to applications and nominations received by 31 Oct 2015, although the review process will continue until the position is filled. The position is available from 1 Jan 2016. Electronic applications and nominations are preferred and may be submitted to the University Staff Office: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015