Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT University) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT University)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Project Coordinator on or before 15/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT University)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Coordinator|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009|
Detail of Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT University) Project Coordinator Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Project Coordinator from qualified Urban Planners to lead a team of planning professionals working on Urban Planning / Development Projects
- The role: Project Managing, from initial project scoping and concept development and detailed master planning. Development of Project objectives, timelines, budgets to ensure project is completed on time and within budget. Review project deliverables and ensure quality of work done. Managing client and consultant relations Performing ongoing cost / schedule analysis to ensure project budgets and forecasts are being met. Ensuring project priorities are tracked and maintained. Management of project teams to deliver project objectives. Ensuring all project statutory requirements are met.
- Key Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Architecture and Masters Degree in Planning from a Reputed Institute. 10+ experience with at least last 5 years as Project Manager.
- Experience in preparation of Regional Plan, Development Plan, and Local Area Plan/Town Planning Scheme. Have been involved in all aspects of project management from initial scoping, through to completion. Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team of professionals. High-level use of project management software including Microsoft Project Ability to analyse the cost and schedule impact for proposed scope changes and provide recommendations Proven success in delivering projects on time, to quality and under budget
Selection Procedure for Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT University) – Project Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Coordinator Vacancy in Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT University):
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter at the below mentioned contact details: Contact Person: Swati Goyal Email ID:[email protected] Contact No: 079 26302616, Ext No: 153 Applications invited till: 15th March 2015 Note: Please mention the position details in the subject of your mail.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/03/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017