Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Database Developer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theDatabase Developer Job on or before4/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT)
Vacancy Name :Database Developer
Educational Qualification :Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply for this job :4/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :CEPT University, Ahmedabad
Detail of Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT) Database Developer Recruitment:
- CEPT Archives invites applications for full-time position for Database Developing and Management. We are looking for dynamic professionals who are self- motivated, and possess outstanding record management skills and can work on various aspects related to acquiring, building and preserving archival collections.
- The person will be primarily responsible for heading the record management projects and respective assistants. Major tasks: developing database software, physical and digital catalogs, managing office accounts and website as well as helping with other administrative requirements.
- Minimum one year of experience and background in the field of arts will be added advantage
Selection Procedure for Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT) -Database Developer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Database Developer Vacancy in Center for Environmental Planning and Technology(CEPT) :
- If you are interested to be associated with CEPT University, please send us via email a detailed resume along with a cover letter, which includes the following additional details:
Reason for applying for this position
Total years of experience
Current salary per month
Date of Birth
- Please mention the APPLICATION FOR Database Developer in the subject line of your email.
- If shortlisted for this position, you may be invited for an interview at the University. Travel costs are to be borne by the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job4/9/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017