Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Management Assistant through recruitment notification – Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CIAB/16/2015-RECTT. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Officer, Management Assistant on or before 10/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)
Vacancy Name : Technical Officer, Management Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Mohali
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) C-127, 2 nd Floor, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160 071 (Pb).
Detail Of Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Technical Officer, Management Assistant Recruitment:
The Department of Biotechnology, Government of India is establishing the Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), as a national institute in the “Knowledge City”, at Sector-81, SAS Nagar, Mohali (Punjab). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country would advance knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes towards applications and products and link them with entrepreneurs in the area of bioprocesses, bio-products, value-addition to bioproducts with special reference to the agri-food sector. To support and steer this mission of secondary agriculture biotechnology and realize the vision of catalyzing technology translation catalyzed side-stream products from agriculture activity and farm income augmentation, the institute requires technical and administrative support personnel as under:
Technical Officer (Microbial and Enzyme Bioprocessing):
- Age limit: 30 Years
- Essential Qualifications: At least Master’s degree with first class (60% marks or equivalent) in Microbiology with at least one year’s research experience in the area of microbial and/or enzyme bioprocessing. The experience should be uninterrupted in a single organization for at least full one year.
- Desirable: (i) Evident skill practical sets in multiple aspects of microbial cultures and/or enzyme aided bioprocessing for specific products fermentation process optimization etc. (ii) Ph. D in microbiology.
- Salary : PB-2, 9300-34800 + Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200/-
Management Assistant (Stores & Purchase):
- Age limit: 30 Years
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: Graduate from a recognized University / Institute with 3 years of regular service experience in PB-1 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent in Stores & Purchase in Central Government / State Governments / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / Government funded research organizations / Institutions.
- Desirable: (a) Diploma in Material Management (b) Experience or exposure to General Financial Rules & Office Procedures. (c) Persons having experience in procurement, store, tendering, import procedures, maintenance of store records etc. (d) Functionally conversant with computer applications, Inventory Software and Management Information System.
- Salary : PB-2, 9300-34800 + Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200/-
Selection Procedure For Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) – Technical Officer, Management Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- The applications received against the advertised positions would be screened by a Screening-cum-Shortlisting Committee constituted for the purpose.
- The candidates from amongst the eligible candidates may be short-listed by the Screening-cum-Shortlisting Committee on the basis of qualifications, duration, nature and quality of experience etc.
- If required a written test or other professional test(s) may be conducted by the institute for assessing the capability/intellect and/or professional competence and/or comparative evaluation for pre-screening before interview.
- The Screening-cum-Selection Committee would make a decision as to the number of candidates to be recommended for calling for interview with respect to each position.
- The short listed candidates would be called to appear for an interview before a Selection Committee for the final selection.
- In the event of none of the interviewed candidates is found suitable for the position(s), the post(s) would not be filled in this round of advertisement.
- Higher standards of educational degree level and/or period of experience may be recruited to shortlist the candidates within the list of eligibles.
- Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview and CIAB reserves the right to devise criteria to screen the applications for short-listing of candidates for interview and the decision of the CEO, CIAB shall be final and binding on all applicants.
How To Apply For Technical Officer, Management Assistant Vacancy in Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB):
- The applications must be submitted in the prescribed format which is available at the Institute’s website under heading “Vacancies” accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. should be sent to the Chief Executive Officer (Attn: Administrative Officer), Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing, 2nd Floor, C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India) super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_____________” on the envelope, so as to reach on or before 10-07-2015.
- Completed applications must reach at the address: Chief Executive Officer (Attn: Administrative Officer), Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), C-127 (2nd Floor), Phase-8, Industrial Area, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160071, Punjab, by 10-07-2015. The applications received after the last date due to postal or any delay will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts will have to submit separate application form for each post.
- All the positions are based at Mohali (Punjab) but the appointee may be liable to serve anywhere in India.
- The appointee will not be allowed to keep lien on the position in his previous organization (if any).
- A Synopsis-Sheet as per format given with the Standard Application Form of CIAB should be submitted along with the application form.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate. The decision of CIAB in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. In exceptionally meritorious cases or special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, education and experience for a position may be relaxed by the competent authority (Chief Executive Officer, CIAB). The applications would be received only during normal working hours and only on working days (i.e. Monday to Friday and between 0900 hrs. to 1730 hrs.). If the last date of receipt of applications happens to be a holiday, the immediate next working day would be the last date of receipt of applications.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015
Reference: Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CIAB/16/2015-RECTT
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017