Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Private Secretary & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CIAB/14/2015-Rectt. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Private Secretary & More Vacancies Job on or before 20 Apr 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Private Secretary & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate,M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20 Apr 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Administrative Officer, Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing, 2nd Floor, C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071|
Detail of Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Senior Private Secretary & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Department of Biotechnology, Government of India is establishing the Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), as a national institute in the “Knowledge City”, at Sector-81, SAS Nagar, Mohali (Punjab). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country would advance knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes towards applications and products and link them with entrepreneurs in the area of bioprocesses, bio-products, value-addition to bioproducts with special reference to the agri-food sector. To support and steer this mission of secondary agriculture biotechnology and realize the vision of catalyzing technology translation catalyzed side-stream products from agriculture activity and farm income augmentation, the institute requires administrative and technical support personnel as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Qualification||Pay Band||Age|
|1||Senior Private Secretary *||1||Essential Qualifications: (i) Graduate from a recognized University / Institute (ii) Proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing (50 wpm). (A Skill test will be conducted for proficiency clearance) (iii) Candidates should be able to handle word processor, conversant with secretarial practice or passed stenographers’ examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Note: In case sufficient number of candidates are not qualified in the proficiency test of shorthand and typing, the screening committee may set lower threshold. If so, it would not be less than 100 wpm for shorthand and 30 wpm for typing. Desirable: (i) Diploma in Computer Applications. (ii) 3 years of regular service experience as Stenographer / Steno-Typist in PB – 2 with GP of Rs. 4200/- or with 5 years of regular service experience in PB-1 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- in Central Government / State Governments / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / Government funded research organizations / Institutions. Public Sector Undertakings / Government funded research organizations / Institutions.||PB-2, 9300-34800 + Grade Pay – Rs. 4,800/||30 Years|
|2||Technical Officer (Biotechnology)||1||Essential Qualifications: At least Master’s degree with first class (60% marks or equivalent) in biotechnology with at least one year experience of research in the area of molecular biology covering gene cloning and expression in heterologous system, overexpression in homologous system, recombinant proteins / recombinant enzymes etc. The experience should be uninterrupted in a single organization for at least full one year. Desirable: Evident practical skill sets in multiple techniques related to protein / enzyme biochemistry and molecular biology.||PB-2, 9300-34800 + Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200/||30 Years|
|3||Senior Technical Assistant (Food and Nutrition)||1||Essential Qualifications: At least Master’s degree with first class (60% marks or equivalent) in Food and Nutrition or Food Science and Technology with at least one year experience of research or analysis of food, food products with respect to its composition, nutritional value, stability, safety, etc. in a research organization or in a R&D wing of a reputed industry or laboratories accredited by agencies like NABL, FSSAI, APEDA etc. The experience should be uninterrupted in a single organization for at least full one year. Desirable: Knowledge and/or experience of biochemical aspects of food analysis, nutrient compositions, nutrient rich food formulation development etc||PB-2, 9300-34800 + Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200/-||30 Years|
|4||Management Assistants (Administration & Establishment, Finance & Accounts, Stores & Purchase)||3||
Essential Qualifications and Experience: Graduate with at least 3 years of regular service experience in PB-1 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent in administration & establishment matters in Central Government / State Governments / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / Government funded research organizations / Institutions. Desirable: (a) Experience or exposure to CCS Rules & Office Procedures. (b) Functionally conversant with computer applications and Management Information System.
Essential Qualifications and Experience: Graduate in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute with at least 3 years of regular service experience in PB-1 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent in Finance & Accounts in Central Government / State Governments / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / Government funded research organizations / Institutions. Desirable: (a) Experience or exposure to General Financial Rules & Office Procedures. (b) Persons having experience in cashiers job, vouching of bills, maintenance of cash books, bank reconciliation statements, assistance in the preparation of the Statement of Accounts, cash accounts, ledgers, drafting of noting etc. (c) Functionally conversant with computer applications, Accounting Software and Management Information System.
|PB-2, 9300-34800 + Grade Pay – Rs. 4,200/-||30 Years|
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The date for determining the age, experience, qualifications etc. shall be the last date of receiving applications at Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB).
- Relaxation of age shall be as per Government of India Rules. However, Competent Authority may also further relax the upper age limit for exceptionally deserving candidates.
- In case, first division is not indicated in the mark-sheet or degree by the University/Institute, 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (6.76 / in case of Ten Point Scale OR 3.95 / in case of Seven Point Scale) would be considered as first division as per AICTE (F.No.37-3/Legal/2010 dated January 22, 2010 and UGC (F.No. 3-1/2009 dated June 28, 2010) guidelines (for technical posts only).
- In addition to the above pay/emoluments as per 6th Pay Commission in the above scales, other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession, Medical expenses, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. are also available as per Government of India rules.
- Higher start within the scale is possible for a deserving case.
- Candidates on direct selection shall be governed by New Pension Scheme of Central Government made effective from 01-01-2004.
- The appointee would be on probation for a period of two years which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Further, continuation will also depend on candidate’s performance during the initial period of five years (including probation) and as such, the candidate will be deemed to be on contract for an initial period of five years.
- At the time of joining, the candidate will have to withdraw any other application(s) that he/she may have submitted elsewhere for employment.
- Application must be complete in all respects and as per the prescribed format that can be downloaded from websites of Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing or (www.ciab.res.in) under the heading “Vacancies”.
- The vital point information like designation, organization, previous employment profile, scale and band of pay and grade pay, type of pay scale like central Govt. (CDA) or Industrial (IDA) and equivalent CDA in case of later, nature of duties etc. must be given in full, failing which the application may be summarily rejected without any further follow up, whatsoever.
- The application(s) must be submitted as per format including signed supplementary format(s) of synopsis and other information. The applications not in the prescribed format and not accompanied by the synopsis sheet may be rejected.
- In case of applicants from public sector/Govt. organizations/institutions, the application must be forwarded through proper channel. However, to avoid delay in application, an advance copy of the application may be submitted directly. The advance copy will be considered if followed by application sent through proper channel or on production of NOC from the Department at the time of interview.
- All applications must be accompanied by attested copies of all certificates with respect to age, qualifications, experience, etc.
- In case a selected candidate is already employed in a permanent post, his/her request for pay protection will be considered as per Government of India rules, regulations and guidelines.
- All Ambiguous/Inaccurate/Incomplete or insufficient information including about qualifications, experience, pay/emoluments, duration etc. may also lead to cancellation of applications.
- The above positions are open only to Indian Nationals.
- Outstation candidates called for the selection process (test / interview) will be paid to and fro second class railway fare, as per Government rules, on presentation of the proof of travel.
- In case of insufficient response to this advertisement in terms of number of eligible applicants against any position, the applications received against said position(s) may not at all be processed further. No any intimation etc. would be given to the applicants nor would such queries be entertained.
- In case, the Selection committee finds nobody suitable among those interviewed, the position would not be filled in this recruitment exercise.
- One or more or all of the positions advertised herein may not be filled at all or in this instance, depending upon the institute’s priorities, and the process of selection may be terminated at any time and with no specification of likely chance, date or statement of its resumption as a fresh round of exercise.
- The institute would have the sole discretion whether to make a recruitment on a position or not at any stage.
- The institute has full rights to vary the number of posts.
- Interim enquiries would not be attended.
- Bringing in any influence in the recruitment process would lead to disqualification of the candidature(s).
Selection Procedure for Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)- Senior Private Secretary & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20 Apr 2015.
- The applications received against the advertised positions would be screened by a Screening-cum-Shortlisting Committee constituted for the purpose.
- The candidates from amongst the eligible candidates may be short-listed by the Screening-cum-Shortlisting Committee on the basis of qualifications, duration, nature and quality of experience etc.
- If required a written test or other professional test(s) may be conducted by the institute for assessing the capability/intellect and/or professional competence and/or comparative evaluation for pre-screening before interview.
- The Screening-cum-Selection Committee would make a decision as to the number of candidates to be recommended for calling for interview with respect to each position.
- The short listed candidates would be called to appear for an interview before a Selection Committee for the final selection.
- In the event of none of the interviewed candidates is found suitable for the position(s), the post(s) would not be filled.
- Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview and CIAB reserves the right to devise criteria to screen the applications for short-listing of candidates for interview and the decision of the CEO, CIAB shall be final and binding on all applicants.
How to apply for Senior Private Secretary & More Vacancies Vacancy in Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB):
- The applications must be submitted in the prescribed format which is available at the Institute’s website under heading “Vacancies” accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing, 2nd Floor, C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India) super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_____________” on the envelope, so as to reach on or before 20-04-2015.
- Completed applications must reach at the address: Chief Executive Officer (Attn: Administrative Officer), Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), C-127 (2nd Floor), Phase-8, Industrial Area, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160071, Punjab, by 20-04-2015. The applications received after the last date due to postal or any delay will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts will have to submit separate application form for each post.
- All the positions are based at Mohali (Punjab) but the appointee may be liable to serve anywhere in India.
- The appointee will not be allowed to keep lien on the position in his previous organization (if any).
- A Synopsis-Sheet as per format given with the Standard Application Form of CIAB should be submitted along with the application form.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The decision of CIAB in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, education and experience for a position may be relaxed by the competent authority (Chief Executive Officer, CIAB).
- The applications would be received only during normal working hours and only on working days (i.e. Monday to Friday and between 0900 hrs. to 1730 hrs.).
- If the last date of receipt of applications happens to be a holiday working day would be the last date of receipt of applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20 Apr 2015
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CIAB/14/2015-Rectt.