Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.: CIAB/15/2015-Adhoc. Candidates who have completed ME, M.Tech, M Phil, Phd, MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 06 Apr 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000-36,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06 Apr 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Administrative Officer, Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing, 2nd Floor, C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071|
Detail of Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Project Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Application format, details of the vacancies etc. can be downloaded from the institute websites: www.ciab.res.in under heading “Vacancies”. The Department of Biotechnology, Government of India is establishing the Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), as a national institute in the “Knowledge City”, at Sector-81, SAS Nagar, Mohali (Punjab). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country would advance knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes towards applications and products and link them with entrepreneurs in the area of bioprocesses, bio-products, value-addition to bioproducts with special reference to the agri-food sector. To support and steer this mission of secondary agriculture biotechnology and realize the vision of catalyzing technology translation catalyzed side-stream products from agriculture activity and farm income augmentation, the institute requires following temporary research positions on stipendary / fellowship / associateship basis:
|Sr.No.||Post Name||Qualification||Age (as on 06- 04-2015)||Pay Scale|
|1||Research Associate (Biotechnology)||(i) Ph.D in Biotechnology or having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after M.Tech (Biotechnology) and (ii) At least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.||35 years||Rs. 36000|
|2||Research Associate (Chemical Engineering or Biochemical Engineering)||(i) Ph.D in Chemical Engineering / Biochemical Engineering or having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after M.Tech (Chemical Engineering / Biochemical Engineering) and (ii) At least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.||35 years||Rs. 36000|
|3||Research Associate (Enzyme Immobilization)||(i) Ph.D in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Biochemical Engineering with thesis on Enzyme Immobilization or having 3 years of research experience in the area of enzyme immobilization after M.Tech (Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Biochemical Engineering) and (ii) At least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.||35 years||Rs. 36000|
|4||Junior Research Fellow (Food Science & Technology / Food & Nutrition)||(i) M.Sc. in Food Science & Technology / Food & Nutrition with NET qualification OR (ii) M.Tech in Food Science / Food Technology||28 yrs||Rs. 25000|
|5||Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry)||M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET qualification||28 yrs||Rs. 25000|
|6||Junior Research Fellow (Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology)||M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology||28 yrs||Rs. 25000|
|7||Junior Research Fellow (Biochemistry / Biotechnology)||(i) M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Biotechnology with NET qualification OR (ii) M.Tech in Biotechnology||28 yrs||Rs. 25000|
|8||Project Fellow – I (Chemistry)||First Class Master’s Degree (60% Marks or equivalent grade) in Chemistry.||28 yrs||Rs. 16000|
|9||Project Fellow – I (Biochemistry / Biotechnology)||First Class Master’s Degree (60% Marks or equivalent grade) in Biochemistry / Biotechnology.||28 yrs||Rs. 16000|
Selection Procedure for Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB)- Project Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06 Apr 2015.
- The applications received against the advertised positions would be screened by a Screening-cum-Shortlisting Committee constituted for the purpose.
- The candidates from amongst the eligible candidates may be short-listed by the Screening-cum-Shortlisting Committee on the basis of qualifications, duration, nature quality of experience etc.
- If required a written test or other professional test(s) may be conducted by the institute for assessing the capability/intellect and/or professional competence and/or comparative evaluation for pre-screening before interview.
- The Screening-cum-Selection Committee would make a decision as to the number of candidates to be recommended for calling for interview with respect to each position.
- The short listed candidates would be called to appear for an interview before a Selection Committee for the final selection.
- In the event of none of the interviewed candidates is found suitable for the position(s), the positions(s) would not be filled.
- Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview and CIAB reserves the right to devise criteria to screen the applications for short-listing of candidates for interview and the decision of the CEO, CIAB shall be final and binding on all applicants.
How to apply for Project Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB):
- The applications must be submitted in the prescribed format which is available at the Institute’s website under heading “Vacancies” accompanied by attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing, 2nd Floor, C-127, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-160071 (India) super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF “_____________” on the envelope, so as to reach on or before 06-04-2015.
- Completed applications must reach at the address: Chief Executive Officer (Attn: Administrative Officer), Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), C-127 (2nd Floor), Phase-8, Industrial Area, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160071, Punjab, by 06-04-2015. The applications received after the last date due to postal or any delay will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one positions will have to submit separate application form for each position.
- The above posts are purely on temporary basis and none of the position holds right to permanency.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The decision of CIAB in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, education and experience for a position may be relaxed by the competent authority (Chief Executive Officer, CIAB).
- The applications would be received only during normal working hours and only on working days (i.e. Monday to Friday and between 0900 hrs. to 1730 hrs.).
- If the last date of receipt of applications happens to be a holiday, the immediate next working day would be the last date of receipt of applications.
- Changes in the General Conditions / Information, last date etc., if any, will be available in the institute’s website: www.ciab.res.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06 Apr 2015
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.: CIAB/15/2015-Adhoc.