Central Agricultural University (CAU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Agricultural University (CAU) Recruitment 2015 – NO: CAEPHT/SWE-34/SMC/14-15/. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Agricultural University (CAU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/06/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Agricultural University (CAU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Gangtok
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : College of Agricultural Engineering & Post Harvest Technology, Ranipool, Gangtok
Detail Of Central Agricultural University (CAU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview for recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow in different DST Sponsored Project will be held at the College of Agricultural Engineering & Post Harvest Technology, Ranipool, Gangtok on 06.06.2015 at 10.30 AM. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The details of the position, qualification and emoluments of the projects are as below.
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : B. Tech (Agril. Engg/ Civil Engg.) or Equivalent Qualification/ M. Sc (Agri) in Soil Conservation/Agronomy/ Soil Science. Desirable qualification GATE/NET in concerned subject/ M. Tech (Soil & Water Engineering/ Irrigation Engg/ Water Resource Engg or any other equivalent)
- Emoluments : Rs. 16000/- pm with applicable HRA for GATE/NET qualified. The emoluments for candidates without GATE/NET will be Rs 14000.00 pm with applicable HRA/ Rs. 18000/- pm with applicable HRA
Selection Procedure For Central Agricultural University (CAU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 06/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Agricultural University (CAU):
Interested candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for the interview on the above mentioned date & time in the office of the undersigned with bio-data as per the format attached. The candidate should submit attested copies of all Certificates, Mark sheets, two passport size photos, NOC (if employed) and other relevant testimonials along with the Biodata. The candidates should also bring all original documents for verification at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/06/2015
VENUE : College of Agricultural Engineering & Post Harvest Technology, Ranipool, Gangtok
Reference: Central Agricultural University (CAU) Recruitment 2015 – NO: CAEPHT/SWE-34/SMC/14-15/
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016