Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. SEED DIVISION/DST/DIV-II/2014-ADM.I. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 02.05.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk In Date To Apply For This Job||02.05.2015|
|Walk In Address For the Job Vacancy||Dr. P. Ratha Krishnan, Div. II, Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Light Industrial Area, Jodhpur – 342003|
Detail of Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill-up the following position as per details below purely on temporary basis under the time bound project running in this Institute.
- Name of Project Participatory tree nurseries establishment for enhancing livelihood and employment generation in arid Rajasthan
- Name of Post Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No. of Post One
- Place of Posting CAZRI, Jodhpur
- Emoluments Rs 16, 000/- p.m. + HRA for the first two years. Designated as SRF with the emolument of Rs 18,000/-pm +HRA for third year. (Likely to be revised to Rs 25,000/- p.m + HRA as per O.M. No. SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated October 21, 2014.)
- Essential Qualifications 1. Post graduate degree in Basic science with NET. Or 2. Post graduate in any agriculture discipline with one year work experience. Or 3. Graduate degree in Professional course in computer science/Information technology/Computer application with GATE or equivalent qualification.
- Desirable 1. NET/ GATE qualified. 2. Publications in the relevant field of expertise.
- Duration and other conditions Up to 30th April, 2017 (purely temporary)
- Age limit 35 years for Men & 40 years for Women on date of walk-ininterview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC, as per rules)
- Date of walk-in-interview 02.05.2015 at 10:30 AM
Selection Procedure for Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI):
The Candidates fulfilling the qualification for the above positions are invited to appear for a walk-ininterview on 02.05.2015 at 10:30 AM to be held at the office of Dr. P. Ratha Krishnan, Div. II, Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Light Industrial Area, Jodhpur – 342003 (Raj.). The candidate should bring the following documents along with bio-data on plain paper duly signed and pasted with a recent passport size photograph on it – (i) Original certificates of educational qualifications and one set of attested copies (ii) Testimonials of Character/ work experience from previous employers/ teachers (iii) relevant publications (iv) No objection certificate from the employer in case of employment elsewhere (v) Experience certificate in original, if any. The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The service of the selected candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of the project or completion of period mentioned in the offer of appointment, whichever is earlier. He/she will not have any right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in regular vacancies of the Institute/ICAR. TA/DA will not be admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02.05.2015
Dr. P. Ratha Krishnan, Div. II, Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Light Industrial Area, Jodhpur – 342003
Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO. SEED DIVISION/DST/DIV-II/2014-ADM.I.
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016