Central Avian Research Institute (CARI) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with Master Degree educational background
Company name : Central Avian Research Institute (CARI)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : Master Degree
Salary : Rs. 12,000-Rs.20,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Walk in Date : 24 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
A walk-in-interview for filling up one post of JRF under the DST Funded Project entitled “Biochemical basis for detection of calpains and calpastatin and their role in post-mortem tenderization of meat” at Committee Room of Admn.Block of this Institute is to be held on 24.09.2014 at 11:00 AM.
Junior Research Fellow:
- Name of the post : Junior Research Fellow
- Number of post : One
- Title of the Project : “Biochemical basis for detection of calpains and calpastatin and their role in post-mortem tenderization of meat”
- Essential Qualification : Master’s Degree in Poultry Science/ Veterinary Science/ Life Science
- Experience : Well versed working experience in the area of protein purification, gel electrophoresis. Western bloating etc. OR Working experience with molecular techniques in the field of biochemistry/ biotechnology/ meat products processing & analysis and proficiency in computer applications.
- Emoluments : For PG Degree in Professional Course emoluments per month shall be Rs.18,000 + HRA for the first two years and Rs.20,000 + HRA for the 3rd year. For M.Sc. with NET or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses and GET or equivalent qualification Rs.16,000 + HRA for the first two years and Rs.18,000 + HRA for the 3rd year. Otherwise, it shall be Rs.12,000 + HRA for the 1st two years and Rs.14,000 for the 3rd year.
- Date and time of interview : Sept.24, 2014 at 11:00 AM (Candidates should remain present at 10:30 AM for checking their education and technical qualification records)
- Venue of interview : Committee Room of Admn.Block, CARI
The above position is purely temporary and candidate will be engaged initially for a period of 6 months only at a time but is extendable until termination of the research project subject to satisfactory work performance. The selected candidate shall not claim any regular appointment at this Institute. The position is co-terminus with the project or earlier at any time without assigning any reason depending on the performance or otherwise.
Interested candidates may send their bio-data along with two passport size photographs and attested copy of relevant documents (certificates, testimonials, research articles, publications etc.) to Dr.Ashim Kumar Biswas, Senior Scientist & Principal Investigator, Post-Harvest Technology Division, Central Avian Research Institute, Izatnagar-243122, (U.P.). Candidates must bring the original documents/ certificates at the time of interview for verification and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer, I case he/she is employed elsewhere, on the date of Walk-in-Interview as stated above. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 24 Sep 2014
Venue : Committee Room of Admn.Block, CARI
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CARI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016