Central Bank of India (CBI) invites application for the recruitment of Director RSETI with Graduate / Post Graduate holders
Company name :Central Bank of India (CBI)
Posts :Director RSETI
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 10/10/2014
Details of Post :
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4300 branches with total business of more than 4,00,000crores, driven by talented work force of 37000 + employees, is looking for retired bank officers in Scale-III and above having experience in working in any Public Sector Banks / SBI (i.e. our bank / any other Public Sector Banks / SBI) and with relevant expertise for recruitment on contract as Incharges for its RSETIs and FLCCs already opened. Retired Scale-II Officers may also be considered for the post of Inchargesfor FLCCs only (not for Director-RSETIs).
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / Other eligibility criteria.|
|Director||Less than 65 years with sound Health||Essential:(i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
|Essential:(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-III or above for RSETIs & Scale-II & above for FLCCs.
(vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES:
- The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “ Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired bank official of a Nationalised Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale / grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation.
- No other allowances / reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A). Last date for receipt of application is10.10.2014No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application, Superscribing“Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI /Counselor of FLCC on contract” to
SENIOR REGIONAL MANAGER,
Central Bank of India,
601 Napier Town Jabalpur
Further, it is informed that One Letter Box will be kept at Office, Central Bank of India, Regional Office 601, Napier Town Jabalpur, where the applications may be dropped.
APPLICATION FEE: There is no application fee prescribed.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|