Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Customer Service Officer on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name :Chief Customer Service Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021
Detail Of Central Bank of India (CBI) Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4700 branches, with total business of more than Rs 4,50,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 38,500+employees, is looking for retired General Manager of a Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than Central Bank of India), having experience of operational side. The details are given below:
- Name of the Post : Chief Customer Service Officer (on Contract basis)
- Age: Not to exceed 62 years
- Eligibility: 1. The applicant should have superannuated or have taken VRS at the level of General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than Central Bank of India). 2. He/She should possess necessary skills and should have exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in Banking such as general Banking, credit, forex operations, treasury, Government business, merchant banking, credit card operations etc
- The CCSO will be placed in Head/Corporate Office or in a place where the Bank has Zonal/Regional Office for the purpose of seamless co-ordination.
- CONTRACT PERIOD The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of 3 years.
- CONTRACT AMOUNT; The remuneration to be paid shall be restricted to last pay and allowance drawn, reduced by pension+additional pension+dearness relief, subject to deduction of taxes as applicable. The CCSO shall be entitled for the perks which are extended to a General Manager of the Bank.
- LEAVE: CCSO shall be eligible for a total of 12 days leave per year, out of which not more than 04 can be taken at a time. Applicable leave shall be availed with prior intimation/approval. His working hours shall be the usual hours as applicable on all days except weekly offs as applicable to Bank employees and holidays declared under N.I. Act. Balance of the leave shall not be allowed to be carried over to the next year.
- OTHER CCSO will be eligible for car with driver facility and TA DA entitlement of General Manager of the Bank.
- JOB PROFILE: CCSO shall be reporting directly either to the Chairman and Managing Director or Executive Director of the Bank and shall be the focal point for Internal Grievance Redressal System in terms of Damodaran Committee recommendations so that a minimum number of complaints are escalated to Banking Ombudsman. CCSO will help in strengthening customer confidence in the internal redressal mechanism.
Selection Procedure For Central Bank of India (CBI) – Chief Customer Service Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How To Apply For Chief Customer Service Officer Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION Applicants have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application is 31.07.2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Super scribing “Application for the post of Chief Customer Service Officer” to “General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021
- APPLICATION FEE Application fee is Rs.1000/- payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of CCSO” and payable at Mumbai
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016