Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Security Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief Security Officer on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name :Chief Security Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.59,170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66,070/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021
Detail Of Central Bank of India (CBI) Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4700 branches, with total business of more than Rs 4,50,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 38500+employees, is looking for Ex Servicemen to be recruited as Chief Security Officer (CSO) of the Bank. Eligibility criteria and other details for recruitment are given below:
- Name of the Post : Chief Security Officer, (Assistant General Manager in Senior Management Grade-V in Specialist Category
- Age : Maximum- 55 years
- Eligibility: 1. He should be an Ex-serviceman. 2. Medical category : Shape I 3. Qualification:-Graduate from recognized university. 4. Computer knowledge is essential.
- Experience:-Should have served as Colonel or above rank from Indian Army or equivalent from Navy /Air Force/ Para Military Forces. Preference will be given to the candidate with certificate in Fire Safety.
- Scale of Pay: The candidate shall be appointed on regular basis in SMG Scale-V and his Scale of Pay will be Rs.59,170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66,070. He shall be paid other applicable allowances, perks and benefits as applicable to SMG Scale-V officers of the Bank.
- JOB PROFILE: The Chief Security Officer is expected to have complete/full knowledge and skill in all areas of the ‘Security Department’. It is expected that he should: a) Analyse potential threats to the Bank’s security and devise strategies for avoiding or mitigating all such risks. b) Be responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Bank’s Security program & safety program. c) Act as liaison between Bank personnel and Law enforcement authorities when responding to robberies or other crimes; administers security devices and settings at all Bank facilities; identifies, analyzes and controls existing and potential safety hazards; and d) Provide security and safety training, support and guidance to all Bank personnel.
Selection Procedure For Central Bank of India (CBI) – Chief Security Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How To Apply For Chief Security Officer Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI):
- Applicants have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application, complete in all respect is 31.07.2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application by Super Scribing “Application for the post of Chief Security Officer” and send it to: “General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021
- APPLICATION FEE Non-Refundable Application fee Rs.1000/- will be payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of CSO” and payable at Mumbai
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her any right to be called for interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017