Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Katihar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Bank of India (CBI), Katihar
Detail Of Central Bank of India (CBI) Director Recruitment:
Central Bank of India SamajikUtthanAvamPrashikshanSansthan(CBI-SUAPS), a Society/Trust, registered under Society Registration Act 1860 with Head Office at Mumbai, engaged in imparting training to rural youth for their self-employment and bringing awareness among rural mass on financial literacy through its 46 RSETI & 50 FLCC centers located in 50 districts of the country, is looking for engaging Director of RSETI, Katihar under Regional Office, Purnea on Annual Contract basis.
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / Other eligibility criteria.|
|1.||Director, Katihar||Less than 65 years with sound Health||
(i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.(Certificate from Competent Authority required)
(iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-III & above.
(vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
- CONTRACT PERIOD: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance. No person employed elsewhere will be allowed to work on instant advertised post after being selected for contractual engagement.
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “ Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired bank official of a Nationalised Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable. Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale / grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation. No other allowances / reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
- LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE: These officers shall be working as “Director- RSETI” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A). Last date for receipt of application is 30/06/2015 No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Superscribing“Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETIon annual contract” toCentral Bank of India,Regional Office, SnehBhawan, Bhatta Bazar, Purnea Further, it is informed that One Letter Box will be kept at Office, Central Bank of India Purnea where the applications may be dropped. Rd-2925-RSETI-recruitment details
- APPLICATION FEE: There is no application fee prescribed.
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India (CBI) – RSETI Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.06.2015.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for RSETI Director Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI) :
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.06.2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016