Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director RSETI through recruitment notification – Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director RSETI on or before 07/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Director RSETI
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Ambikapur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Bank of India (CBI),Bhalua Mod se Janpad Panchayat Lundra.
Detail Of Central Bank of India (CBI) Director RSETI Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / other eligibility criteria|
( 1 post )
The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
|Less than 65 years with sound health.||
i)Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/ Agriculture officers converted to Mainstream of banking/Lead District managers and Faculty leaders/ Faculty members of Training Centres/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which atleast 15 years in Officer Cadre.
ii)He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for atleast 3 years.
iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
iv) Should be well conversant with the local language.
v) Should have retired from scale III or above.
vi) Should be resident of Chhattisgarh State.
These officers shall be working as “Director-RSETI” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
- The contract amount shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon OR Rs. 25,000/- per month, which ever is lower. Further a lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale /grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation.
- No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
- Application to be sent Superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director- RSETI on contract” to Regional Office, Central Bank of India, Dhanjal Complex, Ring Road, Namnakala, Ambikapur (CG)
Selection Procedure For Central Bank of India (CBI) – Director RSETI Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/09/2015
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How To Apply For Director RSETI Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI):
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A).
- Last date for receipt of application is 07.09.2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/09/2015