Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Economist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Economist on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name :Economist
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.59,170-66,070/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021
Detail Of Central Bank of India (CBI) Economist Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4700 branches, with total business of more than Rs 4,50,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 38500+employees, is looking for professionally qualified and talented officer with domain knowledge and experience in Economics and Finance to be recruited as Economist in the Bank. Eligibility criteria and other details for recruitment are given below:
|Name of the Post||Age||Eligibility|
(Assistant General Manager in Senior Management Grade-V in Specialist Category)
1. Post Graduation in Economics with minimum 55% marks with specialisation in monetary/financial economics or econometrics from an Indian or reputed foreign University.
2. Preference will be given to candidates with doctoral degree in areas of money/banking/international finance.
3. Candidates should have to their credit relevant published work/research papers in the areas of economics /finance /banking.
4. Computer knowledge is essential.
1. Minimum of 5 years in applied Economic Research.
2. Candidates should have high levels of skills in quantitative techniques and thorough knowledge of financial market/domestics and international economics.
3. Candidates should have flair for writing and publishing articles of topical interest.
4. Preference will be given to candidates who are having relevant work experience as ‘Economist’ in commercial /Public Sector Banks in MMG Scale-III or SMG Scale-IV
Scale of Pay: The candidate shall be appointed on regular basis in SMG Scale-V and Scale of Pay will be Rs.59,170-1650/2-62470-1800/2-66,070. He/she shall also be paid other applicable allowances, perks and benefits as per applicable rules of the Bank.
JOB PROFILE: indicative nature of work of Economist in our Bank will be as under: Conducting empirical studies to detect trends and forecast business/economic indicators. Business planning process for the Bank Conducting impact studies on areas affecting banking business Conducting studies to suggest new business avenues to Top Management. Conducting impact studies of various business policies implemented by the Bank and suggest suitable measures to Top Management. Providing inputs on banking/macro-economic/monetary/ financial markets and international developments. Analyzing Bank’s database for consumer behavior, product development, marketing and other Business Intelligence use. Providing Industry analysis Drafting articles, notes, reports and presentations on various topical issues for Top Management. The task of writing articles, content collection, compilation, editing, publication and distribution of in-house economic journal.
Selection Procedure For Central Bank of India (CBI) – Economist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final
How To Apply For Economist Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI):
- Applicants have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A). Last date for receipt of application is 31.07.2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application by Super Scribing “Application for the post of Economist” and send it to “General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021
- APPLICATION FEE Application fee is Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable) payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of Economist” and payable at Mumbai
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her any right to be called for interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016