Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of In charge of FLCC through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the In charge of FLCC Job on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : In charge of FLCC
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000 /- p.m
Job Location : Chhindwara
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Post box no. 13,Narsinghpur Road, Chhindwara-M.P.
Detail of Central Bank of India (CBI) In charge of FLCC Recruitment:
|Sr||Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience/other eligibility criteria|
|1||In charge of FLCC||Less than 65 years with sound health.||
i)Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of Banking/Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders/Faculty members of Training Centers/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. Shall be preferred.
i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
Iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
Iv) Should be well conversant with the local language.
v) Should have retired from scale II and above .
vi) Should be resident of the same or nearby district.
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: The contract amount shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. Payable thereon OR Rs. 25,000/- per month, whichever is lower. Further a lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc. Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale/grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation. No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
- LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE: These officers shall be working as “Counselor, FLCC.”
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure -A). Last date for receipt of application is 15/07/2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as In charge of FLCC on contract” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Post box no. 13,Narsinghpur Road, Chhindwara-M.P.
- APPLICATION FEE: There is no application fee prescribed.
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India (CBI) – In charge of FLCC Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for In charge of FLCC Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI) :
- Engagement of IN CHARGE( FINANCIAL LITERACY CUM COUNSELING CENTRE) BALAGHAT on contract basis for the year 2015-16. IMPORTANT: LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : 15/07/2015. Central Bank of India Samajik Uttan Avam Prashikshan sanstan(CBI-SUAPS),A Society/Trust,(registered under Society Registration Act 1860 with Head Office at Mumbai),sponsored by Central Bank of India and engaged in imparting training to rural youth for their self-employment and bringing awareness amount rural masses on financial literacy through its 46 RSETI & 50 FLCC centres located in 50 districts of the country is looking for engaging the services of One In Charge , FLCC, on Annual Contract Basis. For full details regarding application format, emoluments, age, qualification, experience, etc, please refer to detailed advertisement displayed on the Bank’s website http://www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Application form can be downloaded from Bank’s website given above.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|