Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Incharge FLCC through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Incharge FLCC Job on or before 1/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Incharge FLCC
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kota
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Hotel Airlines Building, Nayapura, Opp.MBS Hospital Kota (Rajasthan) 324001.
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Incharge FLCC Recruitment:
Recruitment of Incharge for CENT-FLCC (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre) for Kota District (Rajasthan) on Contract basis for the year 2015-16. IMPORTANT: LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS –01.07.2015
COMPANY PROFILE Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4300 branches, with total business of more than 400000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 37000+ employees, is looking for retired bank officers in scale II and above having experience of working in any public sector bank/SBI (i.e. our bank/any other Public Sector Bank/State Bank of India) and with relevant expertise, for recruitment on contract as Incharge for it CENT-FLCC, Kota District.
|S.No.||Name of the post||Age||Qualification||Other eligibility criteria|
Incharge FLCC Kota
Less than 65 years with sound health
Graduation/Post Graduation degree from and UGC recognized University.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture finance Officer / Rural Develop ment Officer, Agriculture Officers converted to main stream of banking/Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders/Faculty Members of Training Centre/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
1. Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
2. He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a Rural Branch at least for 3 years or as Agri. Finance Officer in a rural branch for a period of 3 years.
3. He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
4. Should be well conversant with the local language.
5. Should have retired from scale II or above for FLCC.
6. Should be resident of the Rajasthan state, preferable same /nearby district.
- CONTRACT PERIOD: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay and allowances drawn less the initial amount of pension (in case of pension optee retired bank officer of a nationalized bank) fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon OR Rs. 25,000/- per month, whichever is lower. Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc. However the Condition of “last pay and allowance drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc” will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired bank officer of a nationalized bank. In case of Non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs 25000.00 p.m. together with lumpsum amount of Rs 5000.00 towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accure or be payable. To clarify the matter, a counselor, working at centers where vehicle has been provided, will also be entitled to receive a lumpsum amount of Rs 5000.00 per month towards mobile, conveyance etc. Traveling Expenses: Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale/ grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation. No other allowances/ reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
- LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE: The Officer shall be working as “FLCC-Incharge and have to oversee the overall functioning of FLCC”
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) – Incharge FLCC Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/7/2015.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final
How to apply for Incharge FLCC Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) :
Last date for receipt of application is 01.07.2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete application will be rejected. Address the application, Superscripting “Application for the post of In charge of FLCC – Kota on contract”
Central Bank of India,
Hotel Airlines Building,
Nayapura, Opp.MBS Hospital
Kota (Rajasthan) 324001.
There is no application fee prescribed.
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|