Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RSETI Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the RSETI Director Job on or before 23.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Bank of India (CBI)|
|Vacancy Name||RSETI Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Bank of India, Regional Office-Sagar(M.P.)|
Detail of Central Bank of India (CBI) RSETI Director Recruitment:
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4300 branches with total business of more than 4,00,000 crores, driven by talented work force of 37000 + employees, is looking for retired bank officers in Scale-III and above having experience in working in any Public Sector Banks / SBI (i.e. our bank / any other Public Sector Banks / SBI) and with relevant expertise for recruitment on contract as In-charge for its RSETI. Such scale III & above officer who are retiring on 31.03.2015 will also be eligible for applying for the same .
|Sr||Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / other eligibility criteria|
|1||RSETI Director||Less than 65 years with sound health.||
Essential:i)Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
Desirable:Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/Rural Development Officer/ Agriculture officers converted to Mainstream of banking/Lead District managers and Faculty leaders/ Faculty members of Training Centres/Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
|Essential: i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. ii)He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years. iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. iv) Should be well conversant with the local language. v) Should have retired from scale III or above. Name of retired Scale-II officers may be considered for the post of Counselors/ Incharge for FLCCs only (Not for RSETI) vi) Should be resident of Maharashtra State.|
- CONTRACT PERIOD, AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES; The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES; The contract amount shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon OR Rs. 25,000/- per month, which ever is lower. Further a lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc. Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale /grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation. No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
- LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE: These officers shall be working as “In charge FLCC” and have to oversee the overall functioning of FLCC.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India (CBI) – RSETI Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.03.2015
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final
How to apply for RSETI Director Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI):
Last date for receipt of application is 23.03.2015 . No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice. Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.03.2015