Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistants & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Office Assistants & More Vacancies on or before 18/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Office Assistants & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.8,000-25,000/-
Job Location : Ballia
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Bank of India Regional Office, Ballia
Detail Of Central Bank of India (CBI) Office Assistants & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Engagement of Faculty and Office Assistant for RSETIs (Rural Self EmploymentTraining Institutes) on contract basis for the
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / Other eligibility criteria.|
|Less than 65 years with sound Health||
(i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
(i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
(ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
(iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
(iv) Should be well conversant with local language.
(v) Should have retired from Scale-III or above for RSETI.
(vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
Less than 65 years with sound Health
35 years with sound health.
(i) Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.
Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
1. Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
Knowledge in basic accounts& book keeping.
1. Should be well conversant with local language.
2.Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre..
1. Should be well conversant with the local language.
2. Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- CONTRACT PERIOD, AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance. No person employed elsewhere will be allowed to work on instant advertised post after being selected for the contractual engagement.
- CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES: In case of Faculty: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.12000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible. In case of Office Assistant: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.8000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible. The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “ Last Pay & Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired bank official of a Nationalised Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable. Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale / grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation. No other allowances / reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
- LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
- JOB PROFILE:
- For Faculty: The functioning of the Faculty shall be broadly to assist the Director in conducting Training and Awareness Programmes, Generation of Application & Selection of Candidate, Preparation of Annual Action Plan, Logistics for Training Programme, Handling Sessions, Preparation of Notes and similar other activities of the centre.
- For Office Assistant: Assisting the Director & Faculty in functioning of the institute. Maintaining Accounts, Vouchers, Books/Registers, Updating data, Periodicals Reports, Follow up and similar other activities of the centre.
- These officers shall be working as “Director-SUAPS (RSETI)” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
Selection Procedure For Central Bank of India (CBI) – Office Assistants & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Office Assistants & More Vacancies in Central Bank of India (CBI):
- Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application (only by Regd. Post) is 18/07/2015. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management of Society/Trust. The Management of Society/Trust reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof. Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/07/2015