Central Bank of India (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Credit Officer, Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bank of India (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Credit Officer, Manager Job on or before 1/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bank of India (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Credit Officer, Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 51 Post
Salary : Rs.31,705-45,950/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Chander Mukhi Nariman Point Mumbai – 400 021
Detail of Central Bank of India (CBI) Credit Officer, Manager Recruitment:
Recruitment process for selection of personnel for Credit Officers and Security Officers in Middle Management Group(MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4700 branches, with total business of more than Rs.4,50,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 38500+employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates to be recruited as under:
|Post code||Name of post||No. of vacancies||Grade/ scale||Scale of pay|
|01||Credit Officer||25||MMG Scale II||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|02||Manager(Security)||26||MMG Scale II||31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
DETAILS OF RESERVATION
|Post code||Name of post||Total No. of Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Out of which PWD|
- Regarding Persons With Disabilities (PWD):- As the reservation for PWD is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/GENERAL) to which they belong. It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ PWD candidates in all offices/branches of the Bank and in case of their selection they will have to work in the post identified as suitable for them by the Bank. The selected candidates are liable to be posted at any of the Bank’s Branches/ Offices, anywhere in India, as per requirement, at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- APPLICATIONS FROM SERVING EMPLOYEES: Subject to fulfilling the other eligibility criteria, existing employees of Central Bank of India may also apply through proper channel. Such candidates if selected should resign from the existing post and join the new post as a fresh candidate like any other candidate selected from outside.Medical Fitness, Character and caste (wherever applicable) verification of selected candidates: The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being declared medically fit by a Doctor or a panel of Doctors approved by the Bank and upon satisfactory verification of their character, antecedents and caste certificate (wherever applicable). Till such time, their appointment will be provisional.
- Probation and confirmation: The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of joining. Provided that the competent authority in the case of any officer may reduce the period of probation or dispense with probation. Their confirmation in the bank service will be decided in terms of the provisions of the Central Bank of India (Officers) Service Regulations and the same will be communicated in writing.
|Post code||Name of post||Minimum Qualification / Experience||Age|
MMG, Scale-II (Specialist)
Graduate with Full time MBA / PGDBM in Banking & Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Minimum 20 years
Maximum 30 years.
MMG, Scale-II (Specialist)
Ex-Commissioned Officers of the Rank of Captain or above from Indian Army with minimum 5 years’ service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces.
Medical Category- Shape 1
Maximum 45 years.
APPLICATION FEE :
|Sr. No.||Category||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|1||Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates||NIL||Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|2||Persons with Disability||NIL||Rs.50/-||Rs.50/-|
|3||All Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs.550/-|
Selection Procedure for Central Bank of India (CBI) – Credit Officer, Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/8/2015.
- Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview
How to apply for Credit Officer, Manager Vacancy in Central Bank of India (CBI) :
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Applications, once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee/intimation charges once paid, shall be neither refunded nor held in reserve for any other examination. The Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the Recruitment Process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post, for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. If any shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A recent, recognizable colour passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploaded in the on-line application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for online examination/interview and duly signed across by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the online test/interview may lead to disqualification. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in the Examination Hall.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates will have to produce original Caste/ Disability/relevant certificates at the time of interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled. OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce OBC certificate with Non-creamy layer clause at the time of interview & an undertaking in the prescribed format regarding non creamy layer status as on closing date of registration. The competent authority for issue of Caste/Disability certificate has been defined at point No. 8 below. The certificate issued by only those competent authority authorized to issue Caste/Disability certificate will be acceptable. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the Online application form. Prescribed formats of Caste Certificate are given in Annexures.
- Candidates serving in Govt./quasi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, their candidature may not be considered.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as self attested photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of disability in the proforma prescribed by Govt. Of India or any other certificate required, in the prescribed proforma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for the online test. However, unemployed SC/ST Candidates, who are called for interview, will be paid actual to and fro 2nd Class Rail/Ordinary Bus fare in terms of Govt. guidelines by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. Railway Receipt/Ticket(s) for attending the interview.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in /non-receipt or loss of any communication
- Any resulting dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. The Bank will be comparing the responses of a candidate with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If as per the laid down procedure it is suspected that responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and such candidates will be disqualified.
- Request for change of contact no./address/ email ID/online examination centre/interview centre will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank.
- The candidates can apply only for one Post. Candidates can apply only online only from 17.07.2015 to 01.08.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Last Date for Registration of On-line Applications : 01.08.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/8/2015