Central Bank of India invites application for the recruitment of Driver with 5th class pass holders
Company name :Central Bank of India
Qualification : 5th class pass
Salary : Rs.9,500/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 20/9/2014
Details of Post :
Central Bank of India SamajikUtthanAvamPrashikshanSansthan (CBI-SUAPS), a Society/Trust, (registered under Society Registration Act 1860,Registered Office Central Bank of India, 2nd floor, MMO Building, fort, Mumbai -23), sponsored by Central Bank of India and engaged inbringing awareness among rural masses on financial literacy, extending Credit Counseling&imparting training to rural youth for their self employment, require the services of One Office Assistant cum Computer Operator and One Driver for Society’s/ Trust’s Head Office at Mumbai, on Annual Contract basis. Details on eligibility criteria/ requirement is given below:
|Name of the Post||Age||Qualification||Experience / Other eligibility criteria.|
|Driver||Below 50 years with sound health.||Essential:Minimum 5th class pass with valid Driving license.
Elementary knowledge of Reading & Speaking in Hindi & Local language essential.
|Minimum 5 year Driving experience, should be resident of Mumbai or its suburb.|
CONTRACT PERIOD, AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES:
The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be considered at the sole discretion of Society/Trust and subject to satisfactory performance.
No person employed elsewhere will be allowed to work on instant advertised post after being selected for the contractual engagement.
In case of Driver The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.9,500/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
LEAVE: The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
JOB PROFILE: For Driver:
- Driving vehicle of the Society/ Trust
- Keeping/ maintaining Vehicle in good condition.
- Assist as Sub staff in Head office of the Society/ Trust as when not engaged in the work of driving of the vehicle.
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
HOW TO APPLY :
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is 20.09.2014. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application, Subscribing “Application for Driveron Annual contract for the year 2014-15”to: Asst. General Manager (RSETI)/ Treasurer (Society/ Trust) Central Bank of India 2nd floor, Priority Sector Deptt, Mumbai Main Office Building, Fort, Mumbai – 400 023
APPLICATION FEE: There is no application fee prescribed.
- While applying for the engagement, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management of Society/Trust. The Management of Society/Trust reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|