Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ +2 Class/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 19/1/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE)|
|Vacancy Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200-20,200/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/1/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Director ,Central Board for Workers Education, 48 Badhana Bhawan,2nd floor Neelam Bata Road,NIT Faridabad-121001 Haryana|
Detail of Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE)Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Lower Division Clerk||One (1) post unreserved||
(1) (10+2 ) or Equivalent Examination (II) Certificate of Competent Government Body for speed of 30 WPM in English Typewriting . (III) Diploma in computer Application from reputed institution.
Desirable: Knowledge of typing in Hindi Language Supported by certificate from competent Government Body.
|Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1900/=||Not exceeding 27 years As on the date of 01.01.2015 relaxation as per Govt. Rules.|
Enclosures to be sent with application Copies of certificates of Educational Qualifications and experience , Demand Draft payable at Faridabad, for Rs.150/- towards application fee drawn in favour of Regional Director, Central Board for Workers Education Payable at Faridabad .No other mode of payment is acceptable.
Selection Procedure for Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE)- Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/1/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE):
- Applications complete in all respects in the format Given along with enclosures should be sent to the Regional Director ,Central Board for Workers Education, 48 Badhana Bhawan,2nd floor Neelam Bata Road,NIT Faridabad-121001 Haryana
- Persons employed in Government/ public sector undertaking /Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, Departmental candidates of CBWE should submit their application through proper channel .
- Original Certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
- Candidates must ensured that no column in the application form is left blank or wrongly filled, as the information furnished therein would be used for decline the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview.
- If any information given is found to be incorrect at any stage, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. If employed, the service will be terminated and legal action instituted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/1/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBWE|
|Other Central Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016