Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Eligibility Test through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate, M Phil / Phd can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the National Eligibility Test Job on or before 1/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Vacancy Name :National Eligibility Test
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :1/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Central Board of Secondary Education , New Delhi
Detail of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)National Eligibility Test Recruitment:
- Eligibility : i) Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC (list attached page No. 21 to 47) in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc. (list of subjects of post graduation attached at page No. 18 to 19) are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test ii) Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination OR equivalent with at least 55% marks(50% marks in case of OBC(Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD(persons with disability) category candidates. Such candidates must complete their P.G degree examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.iii) The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET. iv) Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only. The candidates, whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects in item No.14 (on page 11), may appear in a related subject. v) Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to CBSE. However the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the UGC/CBSE at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action vi) vi) Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
- Exemption (Eligibility For Assistant Professor) : i) NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of the Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SELT/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions. ii) The candidates who have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET. iii) For SET Candidates: The candidates who have cleared the States Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor held prior to 1st Dec 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET, being eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st Dec 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
- Age Limit & Relaxation : (i)Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.12.2015. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non- creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in ) SC/ST/PWD categories and to women applicants. Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority. Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances. (ii)Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor
Selection Procedure for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) -National Eligibility Test Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for National Eligibility Test Vacancy in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) :
- Candidate Should apply Online latest by 01st November 2015
- Important Dates :
- Online Application Form Submission : 01st October 2015
- Last date for Applying Online : 1st November 2015
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK) : 2nd November 2015
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website : 9th to 14th Nov, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/11/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017