Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Assistant Professor through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow/ Assistant Professor job from 28th December, 2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Vacancy Name: Junior Research Fellow/ Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Total No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Job Location: Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job: 28th December, 2014
Address for the Job Vacancy: Central Board of Secondary Education (An Autonomous Organization Under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (Govt. of India) H-149, Sector 63, Noida -201309
Detail of CBSE Junior Research Fellow/ Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- The examination hall/room shall be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination (i.e. 28th December, 2014, “SUNDAY”). No candidate who is late by more than 20 minutes, shall be admitted to the examination.
- No candidate without an Admit Card shall be allowed to sit in the examination by the Examination Superintendents.
- A seat marked with a roll number shall be allotted to each candidate. The candidates shall be required to find out and occupy the seats allotted to them by 9.00 a.m. for paper-I& II and 1.00 P.M. for paper-III.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall/room until 11.30 a.m. in the 1st session and 3.30 p.m. in the second session of the examination. No candidate shall be permitted to go to the toilet during the last 20 minutes of the examination in each session.
- The candidate should not tamper the seal of the Test Booklets before 9.30 a.m. in 1st session and 1.30 P.M. in 2 nd session.
- Before beginning to answer the paper, the candidate should write his/her roll number in the space provided in the Test Booklet and OMR Sheet. The candidate should read carefully the instructions appearing on the Test Booklet & OMR Sheet and check that the Test Booklet &OMR Sheet supplied to him/her is not defective and if so, may secure another copy from the Invigilator in lieu of the first one. The Test Booklet should be checked with reference to page numbers, serial number of the questions, code number and the subject offered by the candidate.
- If a candidate writes his/her Mobile number or puts any special mark at any place in the OMR Sheet which may disclose, in any way, the identity of the candidate, he/she will render himself/herself liable to disqualification, under unfair means rule.
- Each candidate is required to bring his/her own ball point pen (blue/black). The use of calculators & Log Tables is not permitted. Electronic devices including Cellular, Mobile, Satellite Phone, Pager etc. are not allowed in Examination Hall/Room under any circumstances.
- The time allotted for each paper includes time required to read instructions appearing on the Test Booklet and OMR Sheet for filling entries at the appropriate places. No extra time will be provided.
- The schedule for ringing of the bell is as follows:- (i) 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. (ii) At the commencement of the examination. (iii) Fifteen minutes before the conclusion of the Paper I, II & III. (iv) At the end of the each paper. 11. The candidate shall have to return the original OMR Sheet of Paper I & II together and Paper-III to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall/room. However, candidates are allowed to carry the used Test Booklets of paper-I, II & III alongwith carbon less copy of OMR Sheet on conclusion of examination.
- Smoking and taking tea/refreshment etc., by the candidates in the examination hall/room is strictly prohibited.
- Any candidate found guilty of using unfair means of any nature in the examination hall/room shall be liable to be disqualified.
- No candidate shall be permitted to change the NET Centre/Subject after submitting his/her online application.
- Each candidate shall have to produce his/her Admit Card and ID Proof on demand by the Invigilator/Examination Superintendent/Observer.
- The candidates shall have to abide by the instructions that may be announced by the Superintendent/Invigilator in the examination hall/room.
Selection Procedure for Central Board of Secondary Education Junior Research Fellow/ Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 28th December, 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow/ Assistant Professor vacancy in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE):
For Persons with Disability (Visually Challenged candidates) thirty minutes’ compensatory time shall be provided separately for paper-I and Paper-II. For paper-III, forty five minutes’ compensatory time shall be provided. They will also be provided the services of a scribe who would be a graduate in a subject other than that of the candidate. CBSE will also provide the Test Booklets of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III in Braille in those subjects only which are printed in English or English and Hindi alongwith usual Test Booklets as provided to other candidates. Those Persons with Disability (Physically Challenged) candidates who are not in a position to write in their own hand-writing can also avail these services by making prior request (at least one week before the date of UGC-NET) in writing to the Co-ordinator of the NET Coordinating Institution. Compensatory time and facility of scribe would not be provided to other Persons with Disability (Physically Challenged) candidates.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 28th December, 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBSE|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017