Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites application for the recruitment of Associates with Post Graduate with PG Diploma educational background
Company name :Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Posts : Associates
Qualification : Post Graduate with PG Diploma
Salary : Rs. 25000/- p.m
No of Openings : 08
Location : Noida
Last date to apply : 09.11.2014
Details of Post :
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), an autonomous organization under MHRD, Govt. of India, wants to form a Technical Support Group for which a total no. of 8 (eight) Associates are to be appointed purely on contract basis initially for 1 year.
- No of post : 08
- Role Name: Technical Support and Information Centre Associates (TSICA)
- Qualification: Post Graduate in any discipline with PG Diploma in Computer Application.
- Technology: Operational knowledge of Computer / Internet
- Languages Known: English / Hindi
- Skills: Excellent Communication and interpersonal skill.
- Age limit: Maximum 30 years as on 01/11/2014 (relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PwD. as per Govt. of India rules)
- Compensation Package: Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of Rs. 25000/-P.M.
- Place of Posting: Noida / Delhi
- Working: Six days a week.
How to apply:
The vacancies may increase/ decrease depending upon the requirement. Interested candidates with the below mentioned qualification, experience & who are residing in East Delhi/ Noida/ Ghaziabad only, may apply online on the website www.cbse.nic.in (Public Portal – Recruitment) on or before 09th November, 2014. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be displayed on the CBSE website on 11th November, 2014. The interview of the shortlisted candidates will be held on 12th November, 2014 (from 11 a.m. onwards) at CBSE office H-149, Sector-63, Noida (U.P.). No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the interview
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 09.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBSE|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016