Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CBRI – 2 / 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Building Research Institute (CBRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/5/2015 at 08.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Building Research Institute (CBRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 14,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CBRI Extension Centre, Zone 6, IInd Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Detail of Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
The CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research wishes to fill up following temporary positions in Sponsored Project for its centre located at Lodhi Road, New Delhi as per details given below :
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Place of Interview||Date & Time for Registration/ Interview|
|Project Assistant (Level – II)||02||B.E / B. Tech. (Civil Engg.) with minimum 60% marks||Rs. 14,000/-||28 yrs.||CBRI Extension Centre, Zone 6, II Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi||14.05.2015 8.30 A.M.|
Selection Procedure for Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 14/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Central Building Research Institute (CBRI):
- General Conditions : The position of Project Assistants is for a specific duration for the Sponsored Project, which will initially be for a period of one year. Subsequently, if work and conduct of these Project Assistants are found upto the mark, their tenure may be extended for further one year and so on or till the duration of the Project whichever is earlier and will be co-terminus with the expiry of the Project and will not confer any right, explicitly or implicitly, for regular absorption in the Institute/CSIR or in the sponsoring organizations. The award of Project Assistantship does not imply any assurance or guarantee for subsequent employment by CSIR or CBRI, Roorkee. No TA will be paid for appearing in the interview. Director, CBRI reserves the right not to fill-up these positions or any one amongst them, if he so decides. A candidate who claims to belong to OBC has to submit in support of his/her claim an attested copy of a Certificate for Current Year in the prescribed form issued for the jobs under Central Govt. to the effect that He / She does not belong to the Persons/ Sections (Creamy Layer). Candidates may take their interview in Hindi as well as in English.
- Procedure of Selection : Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview before the Selection Committee at CBRI Extension Centre, Zone 6, IInd Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi on the date and time as mentioned above along with original documents and six copies of bio-data (One copy of bio-data duly affixed with a latest passport size photograph and supported by selfattested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets and other relevant documents) giving following information on one side of A-4 size paper. Candidates reaching the venue after Scheduled time for Registration will not be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview under any circumstance.
- Bio-data Format : (1) Advt. No., (2) Post applied for, (3) Name of Candidate, (4) Father’s Name & occupation, (5) Date & Place of Birth, (6) Age as on the date of interview, (7) Nationality, (8) Sex (Male/Female), (9) Category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen.), (10) Present Postal address with PIN Code, (11) Permanent address with PIN Code, (12) Contact Nos. : (Telephone/Mobile/Fax/e-mail) if any, (13) Details of Qualifications : (Xth Standard onwards giving – Exam passed, Duration of Course, Subject, Year of passing, Division/Grade, % of marks and Name of Board/ University), (14) Details of experience including period of project assistantship availed in any CSIR Lab. / Institute, if any giving – Name of Employer / Organization, Designation & Pay-scale etc., Period of service : (From – To), and Nature of duties, (15) Name of close relative employed in CBRI / CSIR or its National Labs./Instts. Giving – Name, Designation, Name of Lab./Instt. in which employed and Relationship, (16) Any other additional information, (17) List of enclosures and (18) Signature of Candidate with date. Application Form is given below.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/5/2015
CBRI Extension Centre, Zone 6, IInd Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CBRI – 2 / 2015.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016