On 4/11/2016, Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Technical Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) plans to recruit Diploma candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) is planning to recruit 7 candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016.
Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) before 16/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central Building Research Institute (CBRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||07 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 9,300- 34,800/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee-247667|
Eligibility & Details:
Technical Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Technical Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 07 Posts|
|Education required:Ist class diploma in Civil Engineering of atleast three years full time duration or atleast two years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course with experience of two years in the relevant area/field.Ist class diploma in Electronics Engineering of atleast three years full time duration or atleast two years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course with experience of two years in the relevant area/field.Ist class diploma in Mechanical Engineering of atleast three years full time duration or atleast two years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course with experience of two years in the relevant area/field|
|Desirable: Knowledge about testing of concrete and steel specimen, AutoCAD and Data Logger and strain gauges.Should have expertise in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Max, Sketch up and Photoshop etc.Experience/ knowledge in Electronic Circuit design, Measurement & Instrumentation and Communication Engineering.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 9300- 34800(PB-2)|
|Age Limit: 28 years|
|Application Fee For The Job:This duly signed printout of the computer generated application form (hard copy) accompanied by DD for Rs.100/- drawn on State Bank of India in favour of DIRECTOR, CBRI alongwith self-attested two passport size colour photograph, copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable, should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of Technical Assistant, Post No. _______ ” by post or so to reach the Administrative Officer, Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee-247667 within a week from the last date of online application|
|Procedure:The interested candidates are required to apply Online. No other form of application will be accepted. Online application form will be available on CBRI website upto 16.12.2016. URL for Online Application is http://recruitment.cbri.res.in OR http://cbri.res.in/notifications/recruitments. 3. Candidates should keep a print-out of the online application for record.|
|Last Date: 16/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Roorkee|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before on 16/12/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 16/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 16/12/2016
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017