Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) invites application for the recruitment of Scientist/ Senior Scientist with M.E./ M.Tech / Ph.D holders
Company name :Central Building Research Institute (CBRI)
Posts :Scientist/ Senior Scientist
Qualification : M.E./ M.Tech / Ph.D
Salary : Rs.56000-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 31
Walk in Interview :15 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Scientist/ Senior Scientist
With reference to Advt. No. CSIR-CBRI-4/2014 published in the Employment News issue of 4-10th October, 2014, the following details of positions, Grade Pay, emolument and age limit for various posts in the existing positions may be read as added
|Designation||No. of Post||Pay Band||
*Total Emolument approx.
|**Upper Age Limit not exceeding(as on last date of application)|
Total 31 Nos. Out of 31 posts 12 backlog reserved vacancies and 19 fresh vacancies.
12 backlog vacancies (SC-05,ST-02,OBC-05) & 19 fresh vacancies (UR-10, SC-03, ST-01,OBC-05)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR SENIOR SCIENTISTS –
- POST CODE NO.01 Area : Civil Engineering-19 posts (UR-09, SC-03,ST-01,OBC-06) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS : M.E./M.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Structural Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering/Building Engineering and Disaster Mitigation/Engineering of infrastructure and disaster mitigation/Building Science and Technology/ Earthquake Engineering with three years relevant experience OR Ph.D. in any of the above areas and having B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering only.
- POST CODE NO. 02 Area : Physics, 04 posts ( ST-02, OBC-02) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS : Ph. D. (Physics) with two years relevant experience in solar energy applications in buildings. OR M.E./M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering related to solar energy applications in buildings with three years relevant experience OR Ph.D. in any of the above areas.
- POST CODE NO.03 Area : Chemistry, 04 posts ( SC-03, OBC-01) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Ph. D. in Chemistry in the areas of Cement Chemistry/ Advanced Building Materials/ Polymeric composite materials/ Fire retardant or resistant materials/ Solid Waste Utilization with two years relevant experience.
- POST CODE NO.04 Area : Architecture, 04 Posts (UR-01, SC-02, OBC-01) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Masters degree in Architecture/ Planning with three years relevant experience and having Bachelors degree in Architecture (B.Arch.). OR Ph.D. in Architecture/Planning having Bachelors degree in Architecture only.
- The Selection Committee depending upon the performance of the candidate may choose to place the candidate in any of the Grade Pay within the pay band subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified.
- Desirable qualification, job requirement and all other terms and conditions will remain the same as mentioned in the Advertisement No. CSIR-CBRI-4/2014. For details please visit our website www.cbri.res.in.
HOW TO APPLY :
Application duly signed and ‘Synopsis Form’ along with recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of all testimonials/certificates/marks sheets in support of qualification, experience, date of birth etc. alongwith application fee should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed Äpplication for the post of SCIENTIST (Code No.__) to the Administrative Officer, Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee-247667 so as to reach on or before 15/12/2014
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :15 Dec 2014
VENUE : CSIR-CENTRAL BUILDING RESEARCH INSTITUTE (COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC & INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH) ROORKEE-247 667 (INDIA)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBRI|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016