Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant with Diploma/ B.Sc holders
Company name :Central Building Research Institute (CBRI)
Posts :Technical Assistant
Qualification : Diploma/ B.Sc
Salary : Rs.Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 15
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
The Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee, a constituent unit of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi is a premiere Institute in the area of Building Science & Technology and has been vested with the responsibility of generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology. CBRI carries out applied and basic research in various areas of building science and technology to provide S&T backup to the problems related to Shelter Planning, Building Materials, Structure & Foundation and Disaster Mitigation. R&D is being pursued to develop new Building Materials and Construction Technologies and to transfer the developed technologies to the industry for commercialization.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who are young, dynamic, self- motivated, talented and experienced for under mentioned posts :
- Name of the Post :Technical Assistant
- No of Post :Total 15 Nos. (UR-08, SC-02, ST-01,OBC- 04 )
- Age : 28 years
- Remuneration :Rs.9300-34800(PB-2) + GP Rs.4200/-
|Area||Qualification||No of vacancies|
|Electrical Engineering||Diploma (Electrical Engineering)||02|
|Electronics Engineering||Diploma (Electronics Engineering)||01|
|Computer Science||Diploma (Computer Science)||01|
|Instrumentation||Diploma (Instrumentation Engineering)||02|
|Civil Engineering||Diploma (Civil Engineering)||03|
Application Fee : Aspirants has to make payment in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of DIRECTOR, CBRI payable at Roorkee.
- For Unreserved candidates — Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates — Nil
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various post as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. Selection will be made strictly according to Merit. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with document.
- The application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience etc. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions, etc. Incomplete applications/applications not accompanied with the required certificates/documents and applications received after closing date of the advertisement will be rejectedsummarily.
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than indi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed Educational Qualifications.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply. Out of 15 posts, one post is reserved for person with disability for either orthopedically Handicapped / Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy one leg affected, Right or Left or Hearing impaired (partially deaf) candidates based on suitability of the candidate. All the posts are suitable for PWD with above mentioned disability.
- Only outstation candidates found eligible and called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to Roorkee station on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey.Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for interview. Such candidate will not be paid any fare.
- The decision of the Director, CSIR-Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- All the above posts carry usual allowances ie. Dearness Allowance (DA); Council’s accommodation or House Rent Allowance (HRA); Transport Allowance, as per rules. In addition to emoluments, benefits such as Leave Travel Concession and reimbursement of medical expenses for self and dependants are applicable as per rules.
- Candidate selected for the Council Service would be governed by the New Pension Scheme, 2004 of Government of India based on defined contribution for new entrants recruited in Council’s Service on and after 01.01.2004 as made applicable to Council employees.
- CSIR offers excellent opportunities for career advancement under CSIR’s Assessment Scheme for Technical Support Staff.
How to apply:
- The interested candidates can download the ‘Application Form’ (available in MS-Word format) and ‘Synopsis Form’ (available in MS-Excel format) from our website www.cbri.res.inb. The candidates are required to rename both their duly filled-in files (‘Application Form’ and ‘Synopsis Form’) with the pattern Post_NoName_Initials-Mobile_no.doc and Post_Code_No-Name_InitialsMobile_no.xlsFor example, if the candidate whose name is ‘Ram Prasad Sharma’ and mobile no. 9876543210 wishes to apply for post having Post Code No. 01 of the advertisement, he / she should rename the files as 01-RPS-9876543210.doc and 01-RPS-9876543210.xls (This will be application No. to be indicated in Application Form)
- After renaming both the files as per pattern shown above, the candidate need to send the same to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application duly signed and ‘Synopsis Form’ along with recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all testimonials/certificates/marks sheets in support of qualification, experience, date of birth etc. alongwith application fee (nonrefundable) of Rs. 100/- in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of DIRECTOR, CBRI payable at Roorkee should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed Äpplication for the post of TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (POST No.__) to the Administrative Officer, Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee-247667 so as to reach on or before 25.11.2014. The following details must be filled up on the back of the D/D (i) Candidate’s name, (ii) Candidate’s Category and (iii) Post Code Applied for. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc. candidates are required to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute
- Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate Application Form for each post indicating the Post No. of the Post. The hard copy (s) of each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft on account of application Fee.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and Fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Department will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Application routed through proper channel should reach Director, CSIRCENTRAL BUILDING RESARCH INSTITUTE (INDIA)” within a period of 15 days from the closing date of the Advertisement.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. unsigned, without photograph, application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Applications submitted in a format other than the prescribed format will be rejected
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBRI|