Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) invites application for the recruitment of Chief Information Officer with Bachelor’s Degree holders
Company name :Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Posts :Chief Information Officer Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree Salary : Rs. 37400-67000/- p.m No of Post : 01 Location :New Delhi Last date to apply : 10/20/2014
Details of Post :
Chief Information Officer
Filling up the post of Chief Information Officer, on deputation basis, in the Central Bureau of Investigation.- reg.
Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers of Central Government for filling up the following post as given below:
- Name of the post : CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
- Number of posts : One
- Classification of the post : General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)
- Pay Scale : PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-
- Method of Recruitment : Deputation
- Eligibility conditions for appointment on deputation: Officers under the Central Government :-(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; OR(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department. AND (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience :- (i) Educational Qualification :- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. (ii) Experience :- Twelve years’ experience in publicity / journalistic work in a Central Government Department.
- Period of Deputation: Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization / Department of the Central Government shall not exceed five years.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit for appointment on deputation basis shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Responsibilities and Duties of Chief Information Officer, CBI: Official spokesman of the organization and to deal with National & International Press. All press briefing to print and broadcast media and maintaining of regular liaison with them. Preparation of Press Release whenever required and releasing the same to the Press. Issuance of necessary rejoinder and clarifications to the press, in case of any misreporting to the press. Issuance of Press and TV advertisement through DAVP on behalf of all the Branches of CBI, which includes seeking information about absconding accused persons, missing persons, Court notices and Proclamation
- Notices. Preparation of set of press clippings on daily basis and to send to all the senior officers, of the CBI. A record of all such press clippings on all the subjects of CBI interest is to be maintained in the section for record and reference.
- To advice the Director, CBI and other senior officers of CBI on all issues relating to the media.
- To provide material for publication in CBI Bulletins.
- To make arrangements for press coverage of all the important events in CBI like Conferences, Seminars.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are given in the Annexure-I. The pay of the officer selected for appointment as Chief Information Officer, on deputation basis, will be regulated in terms of DoPT OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II), dated 17.06.2010.
- Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) Cadre Clearance (ii) bio-data (in triplicate) as in the proforma enclosed (Annexure-II) (iii) Attested photocopies of ACRs for the last five years (iv) Vigilance Clearance (v) Integrity Certificate and (vi) statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years. Advance copies of applications received after the closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
- Detailed eligibility criterion (Annexure-I) and proforma for Bio-data (Annexure-II) are available on the CBI website www.cbi.gov.in
- It may be noted that the officers coming on deputation to CBI are entitled for Special incentive allowance @ 15% on the pay.
- The applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 as to reach by Oct. 20th, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/20/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016