Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) invites application for the recruitment of Lecturer with Master degree/ LLM holders
Company name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Posts : Lecturer
Qualification : Master degree/ LLM
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Ghaziabad
Last date to apply : 15.01.2015
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible and willing candidates for one post of Lecturer (Law) and one post of Lecturer (Criminology) on purely contract basis for CBI Training Academy at Ghaziabad. The place of posting, Pay, Eligibility Criteria, Period of contract and proforma of applications are available on CBI website www.cbi.gov.in.
|Lecturer (Law)||(i) Master’s Degree in law from recognised University. (ii) One year teaching experience in a recognised College or University or Training Institute of the Central Government or State Government OR Retired Officers from the post equivalent to Lecturer (Law) or above.||Rs. 45,000/- per month consolidated.||65 years|
|(i) Master’s Degree in Criminology from recognised University. (ii) One year teaching experience in a recognised College or University or Training Institute of the Central Government or State Government OR Retired Officers from the post equivalent to Lecturer (Criminology) or above.||Rs. 45,000/- per month consolidated.||65 years|
- The tenure of contract is initially for three years or till the regular appointment is made, whichever is earlier. The contract shall terminate automatically on completion of three years, unless terminated earlier.
- The Director, CBI Academy can terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason. In case any selected candidate wishes to quit, one month prior notice or surrender of one month remuneration in lieu of notice is required.
- In the event of selection/appointment, the candidate will have to submit an undertaking stating that he/she will not make any claim nor file any court case for regularization of service in any Court of Law.
- Except the consolidated amount of Rs. 45000/- p.m., they will not be entitled to any other allowances like HRA, Medical reimbursement, LTC etc. paid to regular employees. However, they will be entitled to TA/DA as payable to their counterparts in CBI.
- The contract staff will be required to work during normal working hours on all working days. However, they may be required to work after office hours and on holidays, if required in the interest of Bureau.
- The professionals shall be eligible for leave of 15 days in a year on valid medical/other grounds..
- The selected candidates shall have to execute a contract agreement accepting the above terms and condition on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- before their appointment on contract basis.
- During the period of engagement on contract basis, no other commercial employment shall be taken.
How to apply :
The applicants may send their applications to Supdt. of Police, Central Bureau of Investigation, CBI Academy, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad (U.P.) – 201 002, so as to reach on or before 15th January, 2015. The applications received after this date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBI|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016