Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) invites application for the recruitment of Principal System Analyst with Master degree holders
Company name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Posts : Principal System Analyst
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.01.2015
Details of Post :
Principal System Analyst
Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers for filling up the following post as given below:
Name of the Post : Principal System Analyst
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Officers of the Central Government or the State Governments or Universities or Recognized Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations :- (A) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; OR (ii) with 5 year’s regular service in a post in the PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- with G.P. Rs. 6600/- or equivalent; (B) Possessing A(i) Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Master of Technology (with specialisation in Computer Application) or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology of a recognised University or equivalent; and (ii) Eight years experience of electronic data processing work out of which at least four years experience in design, development or organising computerised information storage and retrieval system in UNIX or WINDOWS Networking, WINDOWS, Relational Data Base Management System (Oracle 7 or higher version), environment and development tools like C, C++ and visual C++ or B(i) Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University, and (ii) Ten years experience of electronic data processing work out of which five years experience in design development or organising computerised information storage and retrieval system in UNIX or WINDOWS Networking, WINDOWS, Relational Data Base Management System (Oracle 7 or higher version), environment and development tools like C, C++ and visual C++ .
- Desirable: Knowledge of communication protocols and encription techniques
- Age : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Remuneration : Rs.15600-39100/- (Grade Pay Rs. 7600)
- Period of deputation : Period of deputation/contract including period of deputation / contract in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization / department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years.
- The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in terms of DP&T OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17th June, 2010.
- Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as and routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) cadre clearance (ii) bio-data (in triplicate) as in the proforma enclosed (Annexure-II) (iii) Attested (on each page with rubber stamp) photocopies of ACRs for the last five years (iv) Vigilance Clearance (v) Integrity Certificate and (vi) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years. Advance copies of applications received after the closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
- Detailed eligibility criterion (Annexure-I) and proforma for Bio-data (Annexure-II) are available on the CBI website www.cbi.gov.in.
- It may be noted that the officers coming on deputation to CBI are entitled for Special Incentive Allowance @ 15% on the pay.
How to apply :
The applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau ofInvestigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, C.G.O Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 as to reach by 30.1.2015. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CBI|