Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 181/1/2013(DEP). Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 24/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Director Recruitment:
Filling up of one post of Director (Law) in the Election Commission of India in the Pay Band-4 Rs P . 37400-67000/- with corresponding Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-pm in the Secretariat of the Election Commission of India on deputation basis.
- Qualification: Degree in law from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Experience: (a) Experience of working in the legal cell in government organization/ministries/departments/Legal departments of State Governments/PSU/Autonomous Bodies/Universities/UT Administration/Local Bodies. (b) Experience in providing legal advice. (c) Experience in drafting statutes and regulations
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the Election Commission of India or some other organization/ department of the Central Govt. shall not ordinarily exceed three years.
Selection Procedure For Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
The applications in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-I), along with attested copies of ACR/APAR for the last 3 years of the officers who could be spared within 15 days in the event of his/her selection, may be forwarded to the Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 24.07.2015. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. The pay and terms of deputation of the Officer selected on deputation will be regulated under the
provisions contained in the Deptt. of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Those who have already applied in response to earlier advertisement may also re-apply through proper channel.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/07/2015
Reference: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 181/1/2013(DEP)
Other Top Company Openings:
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017