Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Accounts Officer on or before 31/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Vacancy Name :Junior Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : DELHI
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Envelope 5-B. 7th Floor, CGO Complex. Lodht Road. NEW DELHI -110003
Detail Of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Post Junior Accounts Officer
- ClassificationGeneral Central Service. Group ‘B’. Non-Gazetted (Ministerial)
- Pay Scale PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800). Grade Pay — Rs. 4200/-
- Eligibility (I) Officers working under Central Government or StateGovernment or Union Territories in the pay scale of PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200, who have undergone training in cash and accounts work in the Institute of’ Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent and posses two years experience of cash; and accounts and Budget work. (ii) Failing (i) above, Subordinate Account Service Accounts or Subordinate Account Service passed clerks from any of the organized Accounts Departments or (iii) Officers working under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories in the pay scale of PB-I. Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400 with eight years of regular service, who have undergone training in cash and accounts work in the Institute of’ Secretariat Training and Management and possess two years experience of handling cash and accounts and Budget work.
Note: The Upper Division Clerk of CSCS with eight years of regular service with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 shall also be eligible for consideration.
- Period of deputation Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.)
Selection Procedure For Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Junior Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
Eligible and interest persons and whose services can be spared immediately by their parent office may apply, through proper channel in prescribed format (Annexure-11) to the undersigned latest by 31-10-2015. The candidate selected will not be allowed to withdraw his candidature subsequently 5 While forwarding the application in the prescribed format. it !nay be ensured that following documents are enclosed with the application – (I) Attested copies of APAR of the person concerned for the last three years. (ii) Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate (lit) Statement of Penalties imposed. if any, during the last 10 years. Incomplete applications. in any form, will not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016