Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal System Analyst through recruitment notification – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. DP/PERS.I/2015/5282 /10/3/2001. Candidates who have completed MCA, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Principal System Analyst on or before 31/12/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Vacancy Name :Principal System Analyst
Educational Qualification : MCA, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/12/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, C.G.O Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Principal System Analyst Recruitment:
Filling up the post of Principal System Analyst, on deputation (including short term contract), in the Central Bureau of Investigation.- reg. Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers for filling up the following post as given below
- Name of the post : PRINCIPAL SYSTEM ANALYST
- Classification of the Post : General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial
- Pay Band : PB-3 15600-39100/- (Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-)
- Number of Posts : 01(One)
- Method of Recruitment : Deputation (including short-term contract)
- Age limit : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Eligibility conditions for appointment on deputation : Officers of the Central Government or the State Governments or Universities or Recognized Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government, Statutory or Autonomous
- Organizations :- (A) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; OR (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and possessing the educational qualifications and experience as under:
- Essential: A(i) Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Master of Technology (with specialisation in Computer Application) or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology of a recognised University; and (ii) Eight years’ experience of electronic data processing work from Central Govt./State Govts. Or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertaking or Semi-Govt. or autonomous or Statutory Organisation out of which at least four years’ experience in design, development or organizing computerized information storage and retrieval system having worked in UNIX or WINDOW Networking, WINDOWS, Relational Data Base Management System (Oracle 7 or higher version), environment and development and development tools like C, C++ and visual C++ or B(i) Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University, and (ii) Ten years experience of electronic data processing work from Central Govt./State Govts. Or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutes or Public Sector Undertaking or Semi-Govt. or autonomous or Statutory Organisation out of which atleast five years experience in design development or organising computerised information storage and retrieval system having worked in UNIX or WINDOWS Networking, WINDOWS, Relational Data Base Management System (Oracle 7 or higher version), environment and development tools like C, C++ and visual C++ .
- Desirable: Certificate course in Network Secruity or Communication Protocols or Encrypion Techniques.
- Period of deputation : Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 4 years.
Selection Procedure For Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Principal System Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Principal System Analyst Vacancy in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in terms of DP&T OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17th June, 2010. Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as and routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) cadre clearance (ii) bio-data (in triplicate) as in the proforma enclosed (Annexure-II) (iii) Attested (on each page with rubber stamp) photocopies of ACRs for the last five years (iv) Vigilance Clearance (v) Integrity Certificate and (vi) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years. Advance copies of applications received after the closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected. Detailed eligibility criterion (Annexure-I) and proforma for Bio-data (Annexure-II) are available on the CBI website www.cbi.gov.in. It may be noted that the officers coming on deputation to CBI are entitled for Special Incentive Allowance @ 15% on the pay. The applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, C.G.O Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 as to reach by 31.12.2015. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2015
Reference: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. DP/PERS.I/2015/5282 /10/3/2001
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017