Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior System Analyst through recruitment notification – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree/B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior System Analyst on or before 28/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Senior System Analyst
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600 – 39,100/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), ROOM NO. 170, E BLOCK DALHOUSIE ROAD NEW DELHI — 110 011
Detail Of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Senior System Analyst Recruitment:
- LLING UP OF FOUR VACANCIES IN THE GRADE OF SENIOR SfSTEM ANALYST IN AFHO, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ON DEPUTATION/RE-EMPLOYMENT BASIS. 04 vacancies in the grade of Senior System Analyst (General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Pay Band-3 15600-39100 with Grade Pay_of-,-4 -6.00./_:: (pre-revised pay scale of Z 10,000-325-15200) are required to be filled in AFHQ on deputation/Re-employment basis on the following conditions: –
- DEPUTATION Officers of the Central Government: – (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular bas i s; OR (ii) With 5 years’ regular service In posts in the Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay 5400/- (pre-revised pay scale of 8000-13500) or equivalent;
- With 8 years’ regular service in posts in the Pay Band-2 with Grade pay 4200/- ( pre-revised pay scale of Z 6500-10500)* or equivalent (* in case of merger of scales consequent to e Central Pay Commission, service rendered in the scale of Rs. 6509-10500. (pre-revised) will only be counted) AND’ (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: –
- ESSENTIAL A. (i) Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science or M.Tech. ‘ (with specialisation in Computer Application); OR B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology in a recognised University or equivalent.
- Five years experience of Electronic Data Processing out of which at least two years experience should be in actual programming
- Master’s degree of recognised University or equivalent or degree in Engineering of a recog.-iised University or equivalent.
- Eight years experience of Electronic Data Processing out of which at least four years experience should be in actual computer programming
- A’ Level Diploma under DOEACC programme or post Graduate diploma in Computer Application offered under University Programme/Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications awarded by State Council of Technical Education or equivalent.
- Eight years experience of Electronic Data Processing work out of which at least four years experience should be in actual programming.
Selection Procedure For Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Senior System Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior System Analyst Vacancy in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
- It is requested that the applications (in duplicate) in.the enclosed proforma along with the complete and up-to-date CR dossiers or photocopies of ACRs for the last 05 years (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary) and Integrity Certificate (duly verified by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary) of the officers who could be spared in the event of their selection may be sent so as to reach this office within 60 days of the date of publiCation of this advertisement.
- Applications received late or without the ACRs, Integrity Certificate, Cadre Clearance and Vigilance Clearance or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
- While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certificated by the Cadre Controlling Authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary / vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the officer.
- It must also be certified that tionesty and integrity of the ofracerissatisfactory and no major/minor penalty has been awarded to him during the last 10 years. 6. The Curriculam Vitae proforma can be downloaded from our website www.caomod.gov.in.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017