Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistants, Stenographers through recruitment notification – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – No .PCCA/TMADMN/RECRUITMENT/14-15/. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Personal Assistants, Stenographers Job on or before 24.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Personal Assistants, Stenographers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (Department of Personnel & Training), New Delhi.|
Detail of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Personal Assistants, Stenographers Recruitment:
The Office of the Principal Controller of Communication Accounts, Tamil Nadu Circle (DoT Cell) under the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology invites applications from willing and eligible candidates belonging to various Ministries/ Departments of Government of India/ State Govt/ Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking for filling up the vacancies for the year 2015-16 for the post of PA (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and/ Steno (Group ‘C’) at Chennai on deputation basis.
- NAME OF POSTS : PA — GROUP ‘B’ (NON-GAZETTED) STENOGRAPHER — GROUP ‘C’ (NON -GAZETTED)
- SCALE OF PAY PA 1..Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-. STENOGRAPHER : Rs.5,200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
- ELIGIBILITY PA Officials holding analogous posts in Central/ State Govt Dept/ Ministries/ Autonomous Bodies with proficiency in Short hand, Typing & Computer with three years of regular service and having overall good performance. STENOGRAPHER Officials holding analogous posts in Central/ State Govt Dept/ Ministries/ Autonomous Bodies with proficient in Short hand, Typing & Computer with three years of regular service and having overall good performance.
- DURATION 1.. Initially for a period of 2 years and extendable further depending upon administrative convenience and requirements.
- AGE The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
Selection Procedure for Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Personal Assistants, Stenographers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Personal Assistants, Stenographers – Vacancy in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
The vacancies mentioned above are as on date. However, the number of vacancies may vary depending on the requirement by this office. The period of deputation will initially be for two years and the period is likely to be extended upto a maximum period of 5 years depending upon administrative convenience and needs. The scale of pay of the selected officials on deputation will be regulated in terms of Department of Personnel and Training OM No.2/29/91-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 5/1/1994 as amended from time to time. The eligibility conditions are given in Annexure-I. Applications of eligible permanent officials in the format given in Annexure-II, duly recommended by the Head of Office/ Department as per Annexure-III together with attested copies of the APAR for the last 3 years, integrity certificate and Vigilance Clearance certificate may be sent to the undersigned on or before 24.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.04.2015
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – No .PCCA/TMADMN/RECRUITMENT/14-15/
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017