Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multiple Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – CBI ID NO. DPPERS.II2015/619/A-60011/03/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Multiple Vacancies on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Multiple Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 210 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/-pm
Job Location : Across india
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Across india
Detail Of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Multiple Vacancies Recruitment:
The National Security Guard urgently requires the services of the following categories of personnel on deputation basis to fill up the existing vacancies as per details given below: –
- Total No of post : 210
- Qualification : 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ Graduate
- Salary : Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800/-pm
Selection Procedure For Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Multiple Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Multiple Vacancies Vacancy in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI):
- Besides above vacancies. additional nominations required to augment the strength of ReQional Hubs has already been circulated to all the CAPFs vide this HQ letter N 0.23014/6( 2)/20111sul 10 NSG ‘984 dated 26/;’21115.
- As per the Recruitment Rules notified. these posts are to be filled transfer on deputation from amongst the personnel holding analogous posts on regular basis and having two & five years working experience in the relevant field. Further if the above mentioned ranks are not available in your organization then the equivalent rank personnel can be nominated for the said posts.
- Personnel while on deputation with the NSG would continue to draw the basic pay being drawn by them in their parent department and would be entitled to the following pay and allowances:- (a) Basic pay DA as admissible in the scale of pay of the rank held in the parent organization. (b) Other allowances admissible to the Central Govt employees from time to time. (c) NSG allowance ‘u: 25% of total emoluments (excludint! HRA and CCA ). (d) Concession of free ration according to Army scale and rent free family accommodation or 11RA plus CILQ at the prescribed rates.
- It is also intimated that Trade Special Pay if an” admissible in the parent department will not he admissible in NSG as directed by MHA (PF). It is, therefore. requested that nominations of willing and suitable personnel may please be scat to this Directorate General along with their service particulars (Date of birth. Date of appointment in Govt service/Date of promotion to the present rank/Education/
Rank & Grade Pay as direct entry/Details of major/minor punishments etc) and ACR grading for the last 5 years by 30.06.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – CBI ID NO. DPPERS.II2015/619/A-60011/03/2015