Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector through recruitment notification – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.1117/A-35018/03/2012PERS.II SECTION. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspector Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Vacancy Name : Inspector
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, ITI, Engg
Total No of Vacancy : 25 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION Delhi Special Police Establishment (Department of Personnel & Training), New Delhi.
Detail of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Inspector Recruitment:
Central Bureau of Investigation requires the services of suitable Bank Officers from Public Sector Banks for filling up 25 (twenty five) vacancies under deputation quota in the rank of Inspector of Police (Non-Gazetted Executive Post), Group-C in the Pay Band-2(Rs. 9300-34,800/-+ Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- and other allowances applicable as per 6th Central Pay Commission) on deputation basis as per Recruitment Rules of Inspectors in CBI. The number of vacancies are likely to increase/decrease in future.
- According to the Recruitment Rules and Instructions in respect of deputation issued from time to time for the post of Inspector of Police in CBI, eligibility criteria for induction as Inspector in CBI on deputation basis are as under:-
- Persons working in the equivalent grade on regular basis under Public Sector Undertaking, possessing at least 05 (five years) executive experience in Vigilance or Investigation or intelligence work.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization /Department of the Central Government shall not exceed 05 (five years).
- A degree of recognized university.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation not to exceed 56 years on the closing date of application.
- Essential Requirements: a. No Objection Certificate ; b. Vigilance Clearance; c. Integrity Certificate; d. Performance Appraisal Report (PAR) of Last 05 (five years) from the Public Sector Bank where working are essential for processing their cases for induction as Inspector in CBI on deputation.
- Tenure of deputation may be three (03) years extendable upto a period of five (05) years; (ii) The Officers selected for appointment on deputation will be governed by the standard terms of deputation as contained in Department of Personnel &Training Office Memorandum No. 2/29/91/Estt(Ray-II) dated 5.1.94 and as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) – Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector Vacancy in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) :
It is requested that the applications of suitable and willing officers who can be spared immediately on their selection may be forwarded to the Deputy Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, Plot No -5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 in the prescribed format along with their Bio-data duly signed by the applicant and countersigned by the sponsoring authority as per Annexure-I & II respectively. It may kindly be ensured that complete Performance Appraisal Report (PAR) Dossier (attested true copies) duly completed in all respects alongwith integrity and vigilance clearance certificate is invariably accompanied with the applications. The applications duly completed in all respects must reach the Deputy Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, Head Office, Administration Division, Plot No.5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 45 days from the issue of this letter and vacancy notice posted on the Central Bureau of Investigation website whichever is later. Bank Officer may forward an advance copy of the application to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, for information. Nominations received after the expiry of the due date or without the required enclosures will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Recruitment 2014 – NO.1117/A-35018/03/2012PERS.II SECTION.