Central CoalFields Limited (CCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse through recruitment notification – Central CoalFields Limited (CCL) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO: H.O.D (MP/R)/SRD-PWD/2015/2022. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central CoalFields Limited (CCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Staff Nurse Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central CoalFields Limited (CCL)
Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 19035/- p.m
Job Location : RANCHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CENTRAL COALFIELDS LIMITED (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited) A MINIRATNA COMPANY DARBHANGA HOUSE, RANCHI.
Detail of Central CoalFields Limited (CCL) Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Central Coalfields Limited, a Mini-Ratna Company in energy sector of the country, invites application from Persons with Disabilities belonging to Scheduled Tribe Category for filling of the Backlog vacancies of following post in Technical & Supervisory Grade:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Staff Nurse||02 Post||10+2 plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized institute approved by the Government.||Rs. 19035.02||The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than 45 years of age as on 15/10/2015.|
Application Fee ( Non-Refundable)
- ST Candidates, Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. However, for claiming exemption in application fee they have to attach an attested copy of relevant certificates as applicable, issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format
- Departmental candidates & candidates of other subsidiary companies of Coal India Limited fulfilling all eligibility criteria are exempted from payment of application fee. However, their application should be forwarded though proper channel.
Selection Procedure for Central CoalFields Limited (CCL) – Staff Nurse Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- The selection methodology will comprise of written test and interview. The candidates short listed in the written test only will be eligible to appear for interview.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi. Exact schedule of written test will be displayed on CCL website (www.ccl.gov.in) in due course.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for interview and the intimation will be given to the candidates through registered post
How to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy in Central CoalFields Limited (CCL) :
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply through any one of the modes i.e. Online or Offline. However, applicants who are permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government, Public Sector Undertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through offline mode only and their application should be sent through proper channel.
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction hereunder before applying. Eligible candidates need to apply through CCL website www.ccl.gov.in. Online Application will be open from 31/08/2015 till 30/09/2015 (midnight). Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. The email ID should be kept active till the entire recruitment process gets completed. No change in email ID will be allowed once entered.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria should send properly filled application in prescribed format or PDF Application form generated Online along with all the relevant documents in a sealed envelope to- The H.O.D (Manpower/Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029” Preferably through Registered Post/Speed post so as to reach on or before 15/10/2015.
- Application sent other than in prescribed format or incomplete application or without all the enclosures shall be rejected
- Applicants who are permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through proper channel onlyOnly Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained.
- Applicants who are permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through proper channel and have to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview, failing which they will be barred from appearing in the Interview.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or do not comply with other requirements and /or he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- Helpline No: 0651-2361034 between 10:30AM to 4:30PM on Working Days
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Central CoalFields Limited (CCL) Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO: H.O.D (MP/R)/SRD-PWD/2015/2022.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016