Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification – Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 15/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Pharmacist. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : 12TH Pass
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Janakpuri
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH),Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058.
Detail Of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Pharmacist Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Pharmacist||01||12th Pass||Rs-16,000-pm||25 years|
The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) intends to engage 01 (one) Pharmacist (Homoeopathy) through Test/Interview to be held on 28th May, 2015 (Thursday) on contract basis at a remuneration of Rs.16000/- per month. Further details regarding educational qualification, experience required etc. are available at Council’s website www.ccrhindia.org.
The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage one Pharmacist purely on contract basis as per details given below. The selection will be made through Test/Interview.
- Name of post Pharmacist
- No. of post 01 (One) [Unreserved]
- Qualification and Experience 1. Matriculation or equivalent. 2. Certificate of Pharmacy of minimum of 2 years duration from a recognized Institution 3. Two years experience preferably in the dispensaries/Hospital of Homoeopathy of repute.
- Failing which 1. Matriculation or equivalent. 2. One year Dispensar’s course of a recognized Institution. 3. Three years experience in dispensing of Homoeopathic drugs in a Hospital/Dispensary of repute.
- Failing both 1. Matric or equivalent. 2. Five years experience of dispensing Homoeopathic drugs in a recognized Hospital/Institute managed by Govt./Semi-Govt. or Autonomous Body/ Homoeopathic Practitioner approved by CCRH.
- Age Not exceeding 25 years
- Emoluments Rs.16,000/-(consolidated)
- Period of engagement 01(one) year or till the post is filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
- Date of Test/Interview 28th May, 2015 (Thursday)
- Reporting Time for Interview 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Venue Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D- Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058
Selection Procedure For Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) – Pharmacist Post:
- Written Test on 28/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Pharmacist vacancy in Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH):
- The vacancy is tentative and may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of selection. 2. The candidates reporting after the prescribed time may not be allowed to appear for the Test/Interview. Interview will commence after the verification of documents.
- Qualification (s) relaxable at the discretion of the Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified
- The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on the date of advertisement. 5. The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Test/Interview along with an application in the prescribed format (Annex-I), along with Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, and caste certificates, passport size photographs and Registration Slip duly filled in.
- Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview.
- The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Government or private sector may bring “NOC” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- In case of large number of candidates reporting for Test/Interview, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria, including holding of a written test. Keeping in view the number of candidates, the interview may also be held the next day.
- The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
- Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Candidates are requested to visit Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.org) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard. Communications, if any, with the candidate will be through his e-mail ID. Therefore, the candidates are advised to indicate his main and alternative e-mail ID in his application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Test/Interview.
- Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/05/2015
VENUE :Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D- Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058.
Reference: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : 15/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017