Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of X Ray Technician through recruitment notification – Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03 /2015. Candidates who have completed Qualification can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the X Ray Technician Job on or before 9/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)|
|Vacancy Name||X Ray Technician|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY, Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Avum Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan 61-65,Institutional Area, Opp.D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi–110058|
Detail of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)X Ray Technician Recruitment:
The Council invites applications for 01(one) post of X-Ray Technician to be filled on regular basis. The vacancy is at Central Research Institute (Homeopathy), Kottyam, Kerala. The last date for receipt of applications is 9th March, 2015. Further details are available at Council’s website www.ccrhindia.org. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for 01 (one) post of X-Ray Technician under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy. Qualifications and other eligibility conditions are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|X-Ray Technician||– 01 (One) Post [Group C] – Unreserved.||1. Certificate in X-Ray Technology of minimum of two years duration from a recognized Institution. . 2. One year experience in handling X-Ray Plant in a recognized Hospital/Institution. Place of posting: Presently at Central Research Institute (H), Kottayam (Kerala)||PB-1 Rs.5200-125-20200+ Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-||25 years and below|
Selection Procedure for Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)- X Ray Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for X Ray Technician Vacancy in Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH):
- Last date for receipt of application is 9th March, 2015.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Maximum age limit will be counted as on the closing date unless otherwise specified.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants as per Government of India (DoPT) orders. A candidate seeking age relaxation under this category would have to produce a certificate issued after the date of advertisement from his/her employer on the office letter head as per the proforma attached. The age relaxation will be admissible to such Government servant as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be 3 established that his service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post the recruitment of which has been advertised.
- New Pension Scheme of the Council will be applicable.
- The number of vacancies may vary subject to requirement at the stage of final selection.
- The individual selected against the above vacancy will be posted in any of the Institutes/Units/Hqrs office of the Council and is also liable to be transferred any where in India. The Institutes/Units of the Council are located throughout India and the details are available on the website of the Council.
- Self attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. should be attached with the application along with two recent passport size photographs. Original certificates are required to be produced at the time of interview.
- Persons already in service must submit their application through their employers with “No objection Certificate”.
- Application, along with enclosures, should be continuously page numbered and also self attested by the candidate.
- The completed application form, as per the format prescribed, should be sent by Registered Post/Speed post to the Assistant Director(Incharge), Central Research Institute (Homoeopathy), Sachivothamapuram Post Office, Kottayam-686532 (Kerala) so as to reach latest by the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. The candidates should mention “Application for the post of X-Ray Technician” in bold letters on top of the envelope. The application received after the last date OR with incomplete information will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Therefore, candidates sending the applications by post should ensure that their applications reach the designated office by the stipulated date. The Council will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
- The competent authority reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications and also reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment process for the post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- In case the number of candidates is more, proportionate to the number of vacancies, candidates may be short-listed on the basis of qualification/experience/written test, to be decided by the Competent Authority.
- The date, time, venue of the written test/skill test/interview will be intimated to the candidates by the office.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending written test/Skill Test/Interview.
- Candidates are requested to keep on visiting the Council’s website as any new announcement in this regard will be posted on the website of the Council only.
- The jurisdiction for all legal matters for this recruitment will be Kottayam (Kerala) and legal cases filed (if any) in other courts will not be maintainable.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of the concerned candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/3/2015
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03 /2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CCRH|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016