Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associates through recruitment notification – Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 07/2015. Candidates who have completed MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associates. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/05/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
Vacancy Name : Research Associates
Educational Qualification : MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Job Location :Lucknow
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute Campus of N.H.M.C. & Hospital, 1, Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010
Detail Of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Research Associates Recruitment:
The Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute, Lucknow under the CCRH intends to engage 03 (three) Research Associates (Homoeopathy) at a remuneration of Rs. 36,000/+HRA per month on contract basis through Test /Interview to be held on 30th May, 2015 (Saturday). Further details regarding educational qualification, place of posting, etc. are available at Council’s website www.ccrhindia.org.
The Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute, Lucknow under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage Research Associates (Homoeopathy) on contract basis for its different programmes / projects as per details given below:
- Name of post Research Associates (Homoeopathy)
- No. of post 03 (Three) [UR-02, SC-01] ( 02 for Swasthya Rakshan 01 for healthy child program)
- Qualification/experience: 1. M.D. in Homoeopathy from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/University included in the 2nd Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. 2. Enrolment on the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy.
- Age Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Emoluments (per month) Rs.36000/-(1st year), Rs.38000/- (2nd year) and Rs.40000/- ( 3rd year) + HRA Period of engagement Initially for one year.
- Venue, Date& Time of Test and Interview Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute Campus of N.H.M.C. & Hospital, 1, Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010 [Tele: 0522-2301030] Date: 30.05.2015 (Saturday) Time: 10.30 AM Reporting Time for Test/ Interview 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Place of Posting Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute Campus of N.H.M.C. & Hospital, 1, Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010 and Clinical Trial Unit (H), on Viral Encephalitis, Room No. 10, 1st Floor, BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur (UP)
Selection Procedure For Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) – Research Associates Post:
- Written Test on 30/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associates vacancy in Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH):
- The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement. The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties, accordingly. The tentative job requirements are enclosed (Annex-1).
- The selections will be made for the Institutes/Units as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institute/Units of the Council.
- Qualification (s) relaxable at the discretion of the Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of advertisement.
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may attend the Test/Interview along with an application in the prescribed format (Annex-II), Registration Slip duly filled in,along with Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, passport size photographs,caste certificates – for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (as per proforma prescribed by Government of India (Department of Personnel & Training) in respect of posts reserved for them – formats have been reproduced in Annex-III. Candidates belonging to OBC will also be required to give a declaration of not belonging to creamy layer.
- Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the test/interview. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of interview/test.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- In case large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
- The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
- Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the Interview. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.org) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/05/2015
VENUE :Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute Campus of N.H.M.C. & Hospital, 1, Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010
Reference: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 07/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017